Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

new kit ? ? ?

fatfingers

Aug 18, 2004
hove
Sorry if fixtures , cant be arsed to trawl through all the messages but,

has the new kit been shown or pictured yet anywhere? anyone know the colour or style?

cheers

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
Dunno - why can't the club just once have it on sale nice and early - they should be no excuse about the Sponsorship deal delaying it this year.

I know we ain't Chelski or Manure but just wish our marketing Dept was more professionally run.

Shame we can't ask the club......

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Dunno - why can't the club just once have it on sale nice and early - they should be no excuse about the Sponsorship deal delaying it this year.

I know we ain't Chelski or Manure but just wish our marketing Dept was more professionally run.

good job we dont follow Cowdenbeaths tactics, they have a Draw where local sponsors put their names in a hat and the winner gets on the shirt......then it goes on sale to us fans in OCTOBER :lolol:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath

If you saw the stock of Burgundy kits on sale in the club shop you would realise why they are not yet stocking a new one. They need to shift a load of old kits first, I would think.

They could always sell the old ones to TLO at a little above cost!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Noticed Nuke Us All wore this seasons new home kit in their last home game of the season - now THATS good marketing.

It never ceases to amaze me how slow off the mark the Albion is when it gets to stocking a new kit. Everyone KNOWS when the new season starts, so why is it we often end up waiting till October before the new shirt is in stock ?

Tch.

fatfingers

Aug 18, 2004
hove
why cant the club (which is run by an advertising mogel) sort this out?

surley they should know that a decent kit by a decent maker would fly off the shelves, having shed loads of burgandy kits left obviously says something? no

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
why do we have such a crap shirt make the shirts are awful! do we choose them or they offer to make our kit?

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
If you saw the stock of Burgundy kits on sale in the club shop you would realise why they are not yet stocking a new one. They need to shift a load of old kits first, I would think.

QUOTE]

So why not get rid of those by saying buy the NEW AWAY kit for £35 or whatever it is (and the club rake it in as the cost is half that at a guess) and sell the Maroon ones for a fiver if you buy the new one? Just an idea.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

I believe in Joe Hendry
Oct 4, 2003
two current home and away kits were released very early were they not? In time for the pre-season friendlys at least, and I am sure the maroon kit was on sale before the end of the previous season.

fatfingers

Aug 18, 2004
hove
why do we have such a crap shirt make the shirts are awful! do we choose them or they offer to make our kit?

I reacon a kit made buy Adidas,Nike,Puma would shift quite a few more than our pressent Errea ones, Kids love fotty shirts and treat them as sort of fashion items.
you weight and see how many of those garish yellow Chelsea shirts you see on the streets of brighton in the next few months, most of them never even set foot in london let alone stamford bridge

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
two current home and away kits were released very early were they not? In time for the pre-season friendlys at least, and I am sure the maroon kit was on sale before the end of the previous season.
In fairness last year I DO remember seeing the new home kit amongst the crowd at Worthing. Hopefully that'll be the norm from now on.

King Tubby

Jul 26, 2004
Sydney

In the online shop it says the new kit is on sale this Friday...

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
This Friday would be plenty early enough. In one regard I actually think they should think about witholding it until the shirt numbers are out. Otherwise they lose out as nobody is going to risk a name and number that may already be out of date.

As for the burgundy kit, there is one rack of maybe 15 shirts and every single one of them is XXXL. They should just give them away to the first 15 massively fat people that walk through the door.

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
This Friday would be plenty early enough. In one regard I actually think they should think about witholding it until the shirt numbers are out. Otherwise they lose out as nobody is going to risk a name and number that may already be out of date.

As for the burgundy kit, there is one rack of maybe 15 shirts and every single one of them is XXXL. They should just give them away to the first 15 massively fat people that walk through the door.

Massively fat and Errea XXXL don't go together, though. Unless you're intending to have them use them as sweat cloths, or the UK has significantly lower standards of "massively fat"....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here