Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] New kit sizing

Codner pharmaceuticals

Jun 17, 2009
Border Country
You were unlucky. The Euro shirt was a shitshow. Said "Slim fit" but was wide AND short. Just weird.

Happy to be corrected (someone get a tape measure out), but I think home shirt sizing is consistent each year.

They're likely to look better on us older gentlemen than the away shirts (which are literally slim fit). Stripes are 'thinning' too, right?
I've had similar challenges with training kit.

Yes my Euro shirt is a one off and includes Peacehaven to Portslade.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I purchased my usual XXL home shirt two or three weeks back, paid for postage to Oz (not cheap), and it arrives taking up the space of a marquee! Too big too wear anywhere as it is so long. Wasted money as far as I am concerned as postage costs will just eat into @ny refund and/or replacement. Some may say my fault for assuming some correlation to previous Nike sizing including last years kit, but then you see comments like this on X …..

I have even considered buying a keepers shirt as it looks cool, but there is no size guide on the website.

C’mon Albion, sort this shit show out. Anyone else had problems?

I agree. Mine is a tent.

Agree - no real alternative but to rock up to the Amex a bit early and use the shop changing room before queues get enormous. I did that for the training top and hauled 3 sizes into the room as I knew it would be a lottery guessing which might fit

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Minteh Wonderland
Agree - no real alternative but to rock up to the Amex a bit early and use the shop changing room before queues get enormous. I did that for the training top and hauled 3 sizes into the room as I knew it would be a lottery guessing which might fit
Well, an alternative is that fans (we) post size details here, and we make our own sizing chart.

Name shirt type and quoted size. Measure pit to pit, and collar to bottom edge. Maybe CM and inches.

Shaunc

Dec 29, 2023
Does anyone have this season's home shirt in medium and would be able to check the pit to pit dimensions? I'm close to the threshold...

I checked the last shirts I bought and 2020-21 is 20.5" and fits perfectly, but 2021-22 is 20" and a bit more snug

worthingseagull

Sep 28, 2011
Well, an alternative is that fans (we) post size details here, and we make our own sizing chart.

Name shirt type and quoted size. Measure pit to pit, and collar to bottom edge. Maybe CM and inches.
I've been saying this for years and can't believe this isnt the standard shirt sizing method used by all brands as a matter of course

The Maharajah of Sydney

Jul 7, 2003
Sydney .
Does anyone have this season's home shirt in medium and would be able to check the pit to pit dimensions? I'm close to the threshold...

I checked the last shirts I bought and 2020-21 is 20.5" and fits perfectly, but 2021-22 is 20" and a bit more snug
Yeah, just received one for my birthday.
Virtually the same as your 21/22 model.
51cm or 20.08 inches.
Perfect fit for me.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I ordered the short sleeved GK kit last week- I was torn between L and XL, I went for XL slightly worried that it might resemble a tent, but actually it fits me (6'3", 15 stone) perfectly.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here