Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New kit sales

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
I hear it is out on Friday.

Anyone know if there are going to be enough stock in the shop?

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
I was in the club shop today (trying to find out where our Reading tickets are), they say Friday is going to be havoc, so I pre-paid for one.

I've never bought a shirt before, apart from a retro one, but I think it's the bollox!

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Just plain awful, quite the nastiest kit we've had since the that 'pink' monstrosety.

Last edited:

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
Another Berkshire Seagull said:
Not anything like huddersfield...is this the McAlpine influence as we get closer to falmer?

Think it is a clever way to increase shirt sales due to slight change of clour.

BEAUTY THOUGH INNIT!!

:clap2:

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Fourteenth Eye said:
what there selling Kit from knight rider !!!!:eek:

No-you must speak to me English, 'tis good I learn!

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Seeing it last night in the flesh so to speak, it started to grow on me, the stripes did seem to get darker under the floodlights.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
On the subject of our new replica shirts-and this isn't a moan-we have to pay £36.99 (£39.99 for long sleeve version). Go into a high street store and you can get the new ManUre or Arse shirts for 25 quid. Something wrong somewhere surely? I know they each sell squillions but it's easy to see why some kids go the 'big club' route-it's bloody cheaper.

I'm waiting for the long sleeve one which should be with us in September according to the club shop. Very hard getting that info though.

Me: "When are the long sleeve shirts available"?
Woman in shop: "Much later than the short sleeve one".

Me:"How much later-this season"?
Her: "Yes-this season".
Me: "When this season"?
Her:"Probably some time in September".

Why couldn't she have just said "September" following my original question:shootself

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Best kit for Years, and the 1st one I will buy for years, well done to the club for being brave enough to change it.

And to all the moaners about the kit, dont worry, you are born with style so its not your fault you dont get it!

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Bwian said:
On the subject of our new replica shirts-and this isn't a moan-we have to pay £36.99 (£39.99 for long sleeve version). Go into a high street store and you can get the new ManUre or Arse shirts for 25 quid. Something wrong somewhere surely?

yeah I agree with that, the club need to address that problem, even something like "£25 for the 1st month only" then hiking it back up.

Superseagull

Jul 8, 2003
Ecomomy of scale dictates our shirt prices. We will only sell a fraction of the quantity that Man U or Arsenal will over the 2 years it is on sale. I don't mind paying £37 for a shirt I will wear with pride for the next 2 seasons. Works out about £1.50 a month :)

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
i like the kit. i have the centinary one and the black away one, and i think i might get the new home one, and if u dont like it dont buy it! simple

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
But I am buying it-and paying extra 'cos I want the long sleeved one.

I was merely making an observation that you can buy Premiershite shirts for 10 quid less than ours. In Brighton FFS-where can you buy an Albion shirt in Brighton-other than the club shop?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here