Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New Kit for Play-offs?

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I think Safeway mentioned this some time ago, but there was a rumour that the Albion were trying to being out their new home kit for the play-offs as they would be able to sell bucketloads in advance of Cardiff.

Past experience suggests that this is unlikely, but from a commercial perspective it would make a lot of sense. Errea the manufacturers do seem obscenely slow sadly, and the material used in the shirts is foul, the new Sussex Sharks shirts (or Umbro Rngland away) are far more pleasant

Rumours that the home kit is to be sponsored by NASA, the American space agency, are also circulaing. This is apparently because they are looking for somewhere with no atmosphere in order to practice a manned mission to Mars, and The Withdean on match days has been nominated as the perfect solution

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
We wouldn't pay for it unless we knew 100% we were there. If we do get there no time to make them. Doh. :jester:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
We can guarantee the club will fall spectacularly on it's arse whatever decision is made/not made

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Minteh Wonderland
Rumours that the home kit is to be sponsored by NASA, the American space agency, are also circulaing. This is apparently because they are looking for somewhere with no atmosphere in order to practice a manned mission to Mars, and The Withdean on match days has been nominated as the perfect solution

Officially not funny enough for the fanzine!

Indeed.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I thought everyone already knew we will be playing in skin-tight blue and white chequers.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
was it the one-piece skintight like Cameroon's Easy?

Citrus

Seagulls over Toronto
Jul 11, 2003
Toronto
We can't know whether to bring out a home or away kit thought!

What if we play Hartlepool or QPR in the final? ???

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Does it matter if we are playing in stripes or away kit? With nothing new to buy in the club shop, there will be little extra revenue for the club anyway (apart from the 2004 Play-off T-shirts only £9.99)

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
kevinsmith said:
They could play in the Pink"NOBO" kit for the playoffs. Wont clash with anyone else
yeah c'mon TOFFS bring out the NOBO kit !:lolol:

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Probably be another crap pink kit mmmm:rolleyes:
Dick takes ages to design our own kits anyway and you won't see one til october at the earliest as he has his holidays to go on.:lolol:

brighton rock

Jul 5, 2003
lancing
El Presidente said:
I think Safeway mentioned this some time ago, but there was a rumour that the Albion were trying to being out their new home kit for the play-offs as they would be able to sell bucketloads in advance of Cardiff.

getting a little over confidence me think's you need to win over 2 games to get there first

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
mejonaNO12 aka riskit said:
in fact we could actually draw over 2 games to get there..well i think we can :dunce:
wait a min ,lets check this out

next three games-

wrexham (a) draw
play off semi final leg 1 (a) draw
play off semi final leg 2 (h) win

yep it is possible :p

Last edited:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
CrabtreeBHA said:
was it the one-piece skintight like Cameroon's Easy?
We could play in pink spandex with nipple peep-holes and crotchless shorts as far as I'm concerned, as long as we get to the Final and go up.

Hang on, I might be on to something there...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here