Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

new keeper

bomoonsea

Jan 24, 2010
according to a message received by on my mobileBrighton have signed Histon keeper Danny Naisbitt on loan from Histon

Captain Pugwash

Paul Kitson
Oct 27, 2003
brighton
Started his football life at warsaw, never played a game for them before moving to barnet where he was for 4 seasons, or though this included a year long loan to carlise where he got injured and they signed a certain jimmy glass.

AFter released buy barnet he went to conference football and spent time at dagenham and redbridge, he also had a loan spell at cambridge city, where he spent the next 3 years before moving to histon where he has been number 1 ever since.

Never played a game at professional level above league 2 and he has no hair.....

el_goodo_cufc

Mar 9, 2010
He's got hair.

He's also a twat of the highest order. A truly odious human being. In terms of ability, he's decent but not League 1 standard. If you've signed him to play him then Poyet's a chump. If you've signed him as cover for Brezovan, then fair play. He's not a bad backup to have.

For some real fun, there's rumours circulating here at Cambridge that we've signed him on an pre-contract for next season. I might cry if that's true.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
He's got hair.

He's also a twat of the highest order. A truly odious human being. In terms of ability, he's decent but not League 1 standard. If you've signed him to play him then Poyet's a chump. If you've signed him as cover for Brezovan, then fair play. He's not a bad backup to have.

For some real fun, there's rumours circulating here at Cambridge that we've signed him on an pre-contract for next season. I might cry if that's true.

Absolutely cover for Brezovan. Brezovan has only let in 2, in the last 8 games (or is it 9?) There is no chance he is being replaced unless injured

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
according to a message received by on my mobileBrighton have signed Histon keeper Danny Naisbitt on loan from Histon

ignore the bell ends with their witty comments. You , unlike them may have a life and not spend every minute wanking off to new threads.

To answer your Q, yeah we have a new keeper , doesn't look that good but doubt he will make the 1st team unless Brez gets injured.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Dont know how to copy it, but see the photo in the Argus........come back the Scottish idiot:facepalm:

el_goodo_cufc

Mar 9, 2010
What does he do to make him a twat? :cool:

He thinks he's a big time charlie because he plays part-time football. He acts as an unofficial agent to lots of the other players at Histon (if you really fancy it, find out about their 'contract rebels'...then try & work out who you think their 'advisor' is) & he's been known to shout abuse at people who ask for his autograph.

Total dick

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here