Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New iPhone

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
What is really rubbish is the old iphone is £70 in America and still £340 here!

No thats not rubbish its brilliant. It means there are still plenty of childlike imbeciles willing to part with ridiculous amounts of money on toys that might as well be cabbage patch dolls or Hotwheels, so the economy is not completely f***ed after all. Thanks brain dead must have a new toy consumer mongs, keep buying!

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
No thats not rubbish its brilliant. It means there are still plenty of childlike imbeciles willing to part with ridiculous amounts of money on toys that might as well be cabbage patch dolls or Hotwheels, so the economy is not completely f***ed after all. Thanks brain dead must have a new toy consumer mongs, keep buying!

......so I assume you'll get yours on June 17th then :jester:

Ding Dong !

Boy I'm HOT today !
Jul 26, 2004
Worthing
I spoke to O2 today because my Pay monthly contract is up for renewal. They have a 24 month contract with an 8gb Iphone for £35 per month. I said to the guy on the phone that there is an article on the BBC web site staing that the price of the old Iphone 3G was as low a £69 or so and should that now not be reflected in their contract ?
Bottom line was.......not interested that's still the price on the monthly iphone contract.:tosser::tosser:

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
f*** me, on the new iPhone OS each MMS is going to cost 4 (FOUR !!!) SMSs or 24.47 (TWENTY FOUR POINT FOUR SEVEN)p !!!!!

:sillycunts:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here