Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

************New Home Kit***********

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
very nice kit, love the gold trim and the sponsor doesn't look quite as obtrusive as on the away kit.

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
Nice! I might get that but I'm wearing my old Sandtex shirt to the Donny game. Haven't worn it since he last game at the Goldstone.

BHAMAN

Dec 25, 2010
Shoreham
I think we'll have the home kit for two years and the away kit for one.

I'm not so sure.
I'm thinking the gold trim is in recognition of being champions last year, like the gold arm patches we'll be wearing.
If that’s the case then we won’t have the same kit next season……
.....unless we win the championship :clap:

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
I'm not so sure.
I'm thinking the gold trim is in recognition of being champions last year, like the gold arm patches we'll be wearing.
If that’s the case then we won’t have the same kit next season……
.....unless we win the championship :clap:

If that did happen, there would have to be a redesign - back of shirt advertising isn't allowed in the Premier League.

The gold bit represents the Seagull's beak, shirley?

I'm unconvinced about it, but I like the collar trim anyway.

And the away kit is now GREEN - when I liked the red/black stripes. Okay so we won't clash with many other team's home colours!

Last edited:

wizo7

Man Met Massive
Dec 17, 2008
Bolney
Not happy with it being only a one year kit. Typical that the club are trying to extort the fans whilst were experiencing (relative) success. All the same, i'll probably still end up buying it.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Not happy with it being only a one year kit. Typical that the club are trying to extort the fans whilst were experiencing (relative) success. All the same, i'll probably still end up buying it.

It's not a one year kit, it's a two year jobbie. The away is a one year, hopefully means we can get back to one new kit a season

wunt be druv

Drat! and double drat!
Jun 17, 2011
In my own strange world
More bloody expense! My son wants one with his name on the back,thank God we are not the Van hennigoor of hesseling or what ever his name is family...and now I am gonna have to by my daughter a bloody pink one too..foootball...bloody hell..!

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
More bloody expense! My son wants one with his name on the back,thank God we are not the Van hennigoor of hesseling or what ever his name is family...and now I am gonna have to by my daughter a bloody pink one too..foootball...bloody hell..!

Try and wait until after the season starts to get their 15% gullys gang discount, my boys away kit with el abd and 6 on it came to £68!!!!!!!

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
i certainly will be buying it, as i always buy the shirts, even if they are shit

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
I don't think they are doing the gully's discount anymore, so they told me in the shop. Now that you have the smartcard, you get £10 back on every £100 you spend (10%), whether in the shop, beer at the ground, wherever.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here