Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

new first coach

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
Why is that the case, they were good enough as a team the last time around so as MA is back why not his helpers to complete the team again.

Dean White was a scout last time Adams was here...now assistant manager, Booker was asst manager not coach.

So neither are in the positions they were before and yet again i feel we are a league one side with a county league set up.

Not that i'm saying Adams isn't up to the job..... i just wish that we could have someone to assist Micky who has a bit of experience beyond the county league.

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
Dean White was a scout last time Adams was here...now assistant manager, Booker was asst manager not coach.

So neither are in the positions they were before and yet again i feel we are a league one side with a county league set up.

Not that i'm saying Adams isn't up to the job..... i just wish that we could have someone to assist Micky who has a bit of experience beyond the county league.

White was not chief scout under Adams, he was reserve team manager and a coach.

He only became a scout in 2006 when they had a reorganisation to push Wilkins up to first team coach.

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
White was not chief scout under Adams, he was reserve team manager and a coach.

He only became a scout in 2006 when they had a reorganisation to push Wilkins up to first team coach.

I stand corrected, but my point that they are in different jobs and maybe not the ones that suit them best

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Would the new set up, if it should happen with BB and DW assisting MA either as coah or ast manager makea lot of diference as they would still both havea large amount of input into team affairs. Didnt MA say the new man was to manage the reserves and assist the 1st team, very similar to what Chapman did..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here