Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New Fifa rankings

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Watch England go back up to around 10th with wins over Czech Republic and Croatia near end of year.

With that kind of positive attitude you can't be English:jester:

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I know. Sickening isn't it.

Oct 25, 2003
ps:- 15th sounds about right to be fair, infact it could even be slightly generous

has the points system changed btw, seem to remember USA and Mexico being constantly near the top 10

Zesh Rehman

Sep 6, 2006
Oxford
I don't understand how Argentina can go from 1st down to 6th :glare:

Should be:

1 Argentina
2 Spain
3 Brazil
4 Holland
5 Germany
6 Italy
7 Russia
8 Croatia
9 Portugal
10 Turkey
11 Czech Republic
12 France
13 Scotland
14 England

No it shouldnt.

I quite like the way they do it now, no more mexico or colombia in 4th place, quite right that england have dropped

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
England were bound to drop, as our legendary superstars were sat on the beach with their WAGS whilst the cream of Europe played each other and picked up ranking points accordingly.
If we f*** up this World Cup qualifying campaign, we are in for some GRUESOME qualifying groups in the future, and for a loooong time, cos we'll be nowhere near being a seeded team.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
I f***ing hate the FA and hold them mainly resonsible for the shite state of our National side. Cockends the lot of em.

Zesh Rehman

Sep 6, 2006
Oxford
7. croatia
11. russia
21. israel

actually had a pretty hard group didn't we?

mclaren IN

Israel have been close to qualifying quite a few times now, Croatia regulary qualify and are still improving, and Russia were the huge underdogs who proved themselves to be a decent side. We shoul have still qualified, but it was a bloody hard group.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
It was harder than first appeared.
But then failing to beat Macedonia at home, losing after being in the lead in Russia, being given an unexpected lifeline by Israel, then just having to avoid defeat in the final game and STILL managing to f*** it up after clawing back from 0-2...

...naah, we did everything possible NOT to qualify.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
The English players need to harden the f*** up a bit on the international stage.

I'd love it if Australia had those kinds of talented players to choose from.

Most of our players have to travel some of the worst flights on the planet just to get to the game then they have to try and gel in a few days before they play a qualifier.

The only thing that sees us performing at a pretty decent level is the players have a bit of heart and don't mind getting in and having a red hot go once the whistle is blown, talent wise we are not that great.

Though I reckon we could beat Scotland :D

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here