Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New Fans Phone In....

bright1064

Dec 21, 2007
Brighton

Because Bright and Splash are one company now, but two seperate stations still. So we moved our studios into Splash's building. Anna does drive in one studio, and I do the same show in another just across the corridor! I'm going out with her and a few work friends on Friday night...shall I pass on your regards? :lolol:

Zesh Rehman

Sep 6, 2006
Oxford
Because Bright and Splash are one company now, but two seperate stations still. So we moved our studios into Splash's building. Anna does drive in one studio, and I do the same show in another just across the corridor! I'm going out with her and a few work friends on Friday night...shall I pass on your regards? :lolol:

Please do... I assume you work in the guilbourne then? Anna played Boyz II Men for me the other day, your not half the radio DJ she is! but almost as goos looking

Zesh Rehman

Sep 6, 2006
Oxford
It gets better as well...

Very soon I will be taking over the Drive show from Anna on Splash! You are gonna love that, and I won't be so generous with playing your bloody CHEESY song requests! :jester:

Thats sick, be good to hear you more though :love:

so some questions, where is anna going? and why are you leaving bright?

Anna loves my cheese, she is instant wife material

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
With this ZOO format, we could get away with talking about ANYTHING. You might even get a good 5 mins to discuss Gary Barlow et al...

thank GOD for tommy boyd :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

if you find that a playlist restricts you too much nick, you can always come and work for the mccarthy industries radio department :thumbsup:

bright1064

Dec 21, 2007
Brighton
Thats sick, be good to hear you more though :love:

so some questions, where is anna going? and why are you leaving bright?

Anna loves my cheese, she is instant wife material

I can't say too much, but Anna is not leaving Splash, and I will still be doing a Sunday show on Bright.

So you get the best of BOTH worlds mate! :thumbsup:

Zesh Rehman

Sep 6, 2006
Oxford
I can't say too much, but Anna is not leaving Splash, and I will still be doing a Sunday show on Bright.

So you get the best of BOTH worlds mate! :thumbsup:

oh PLEASE tell me! its a promotion surely? is she taking over the breakfast show? i need to know where i can get my cheese from! PLEASE

Strike

Sussex Border Front
Mar 12, 2004
Three Bridges, Crawley
thank GOD for tommy boyd :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

if you find that a playlist restricts you too much nick, you can always come and work for the mccarthy industries radio department :thumbsup:

I wonder Scott would you be intrested in having a 1990-present day dance music show where I play fine house and techno, if intrested let me know. Could be serious and play stuff like Alice Deejay - Better Off Alone Strike - U Sure Do or even play stuff like Technohead - I wanna be a hippy. :D

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
I want to be a hippy and i want to get high on............

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here