Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New Fans Phone In....

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
thanks to everyone who called tonight - it was always going to be a bit of a mess as we only sat down to do it 10 minutes before hand, i hadn't even LISTENED to the game and only found out the score at 21.45. but for a test run, we found out it actually works and that people are willing to call, which was the whole point really

hopefully we will be able to do one sunday night to discuss the carlisle game, and with a better amount of preparation, actually being able to talk about the football as opposed to hair and x factor, and getting some actual content rather than just whittering on it will be a bit more polished

thanks again to everyone who contributed :thumbsup:

Good effort Scott, I thought it was a good tester and is definitely worth another show.

ChapManiA

Banned
Oct 25, 2004
Burgess Hill, West-Sussex
Thank you for all the positive comments and the suggestions made by others, the next show will be far more polished. Hopefully those that didn't like the show will consider giving us another listen when we will be able to bring you something that matches the high standards of which we aim to achieve.

A recording of tonight's show should be online tomorrow for those that missed it, or wish to listen again.

bright1064

Dec 21, 2007
Brighton
Well done to all involved! :clap:

I shall certainly give it another listen, and as I said earlier it's just good to see that it all pretty much worked ok.

Heck, I may even CALL in next time!?

bright1064

Dec 21, 2007
Brighton
Nick, you can phone in at the same time as me and Potter for a phone-in threesome.

:lolol:

That would be almost too much for people to handle Tom! That is going to be an audio ORGASM!

With this ZOO format, we could get away with talking about ANYTHING. You might even get a good 5 mins to discuss Gary Barlow et al...

bright1064

Dec 21, 2007
Brighton
Nick, a couple of questions.

1) Do callers actually get to speak to you ON AIR?
2) Will you play A1? Any of "Same old brand new you" "Everytime" or "Caught in the middle" will do:thumbsup:

1) Callers can be put on air, at my discretion. But every call will be picked up by me and answered "off air" at first.

2) I honestly don't think we have any A1 songs. Which is good news for the good folk of mid Sussex :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here