Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New fan

DanielT

I assume that he actually belongs to you, and is not just some random baby you've picked up and dressed in very suitable attire?

So, either "Congratulations" or "time to take him back, step AWAY from the baby"

Comedy Steve

We're f'ing brilliant
Oct 20, 2003
BN6
I assume that he actually belongs to you, and is not just some random baby you've picked up and dressed in very suitable attire?

So, either "Congratulations" or "time to take him back, step AWAY from the baby"

The former. Please don't call social services.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
It is a day that Comedy Steve will remember for the rest of his life and he should feel rightly proud but take a minute to think that people are doing the same to small babies in and around the Croydon area and dressing them in claret and blue outfits. These are the children tha I feel for. It is indeed a cruel world out there.

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
Congratulations!!! Good to see get them involved early and show them the right path in life, my boy had no choice his name is Charlie Albion

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
Congratulations Steve, best wishes to you & your family :)

Jun 18, 2011
tunbridge wells
Nice one! My sons nearly 3 and sings sussex by the sea and shouts your going down with the palace to his nigel grandad!:lolol:

c0lz

North East Stand.
Jan 26, 2010
Patcham/Brighton
Congrats
bow.gif

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Thank you - and - I don't get it? (though that might be down to rampant sleep deprivation)

Don't worry, you're not the only one, but you get a lot of that from him.

Congrats Steve. Years of misery to come.
Will you be training him on the art of pedantry?

It is a day that Comedy Steve will remember for the rest of his life and he should feel rightly proud but take a minute to think that people are doing the same to small babies in and around the Croydon area and dressing them in claret and blue outfits. These are the children tha I feel for. It is indeed a cruel world out there.

This posting really made me think about those poor children who are suffering because of that.

Forget pies, have you got him on the Harvey's yet??

Last edited:

KNC

Sep 3, 2003
Seven Dials
Ha!!! You thought you could deal with hecklers. Wait till he's 13.

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Chesterfield
I think he should be called Charlie Thomas Bruno Lewis Gordon Wayne Liam William Vicente Ashley Craig Kazenga Gus Tony Oatway Grant. That's a PROPER name.

Welcome to the world young man!!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here