Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New Falmer flythrough video

I'll avoid restarting the binfest by bouncing the 1901 club thread again but the club have posted a new flythrough promotional video - this time showing the Gold lounges. When you come out of the lounge, you get more of a pan around the stadium and especially the West Stand than in the Platinum one so it may be of interest. Haven't seen this posted elsewhere but even if it has, you can't get enough shiny goodness!

Edit - just to add that the start is the same as the Platinum one before people complain or turn off.

[YT]Sy92qH98WUU[/YT]

Last edited:

Richy_Seagull

Oct 7, 2003
Brighton
As fantastic as it all looks, one thing that did pop in to my head when watching; I hope that those seats are not directly opposite the cameras, ala Wembley, making the stadium seem half empty when infact it is the prawn sandwich brigade having an extra glass of bubbly at half time......

Stadium looks su-bloody-perb though!

As fantastic as it all looks, one thing that did pop in to my head when watching; I hope that those seats are not directly opposite the cameras, ala Wembley, making the stadium seem half empty when infact it is the prawn sandwich brigade having an extra glass of bubbly at half time......

Stadium looks su-bloody-perb though!
So much for posting this is a different thread from the 1901 club binfest where this has been done to death. :cry:

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
I noticed the game being screened in the 1901 area was being directed which suggests a multi camera layout. If so they will need camera ops, a director and a vision mixer.. it would be amazing!

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
Absolutely love the final camera shot when it pans round to reveal the West stand in all its glory.

This video was posted on here a couple of days ago but the thread didn't garner any replies, bless 'em.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Marvellous stuff, I think that is pretty much the view we will have. I guess they are re-doing this to fill those last few seats in the middle tier.

Marvellous stuff, I think that is pretty much the view we will have. I guess they are re-doing this to fill those last few seats in the middle tier.
TBH, this would have been better used as soon as platinum was sold out as the bar looks like I hoped it would. Had I been wavering then this video was much better than the platinum fine dining one.

astevens76

Jan 22, 2010
Bristol
Was among the first to see this new video at the 1901 club meeting on Tuesday. Love it!

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
CRASH!

BANG!

WALLOP!

What a video.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Great little video but don't all those flags waving contravene Health & Safety? Never be allowed! :lolol:

Yeah , they could have made it more realistic with 12 burly stewards wading in to confiscate a flag and eject the offender.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here