Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New F1 Channel

Sep 1, 2010
Thought the new HD F1 channel was starting today. I am new to having an HD Sky box, do I need to reset anything to update channel listings

Sep 1, 2010
No. Its not today..

9th March is where it's at!!

No need to update, it will appear like magic. :)

Oh wrong month then. Okay tar mate. It was the main reason I decided to upgrade. Cannot wait for the new season and see what Sky can offer in terms of coverage. No ITV style balls ups and ads every 10 mins during race I hope

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Oh wrong month then. Okay tar mate. It was the main reason I decided to upgrade. Cannot wait for the new season and see what Sky can offer in terms of coverage. No ITV style balls ups and ads every 10 mins during race I hope

No, they have promised ad free races!

As the new home of Formula 1™, Sky Sports F1™ HD will take customers under the skin of the sport with a depth of coverage never offered before. Full Sky Sports & Sky HD customers will be able to watch the channel for free and enjoy:

EVERY RACE LIVE - available in HD and with no advertising breaks during races
PRACTICE & QUALIFYING - each practice and qualifying session live and available in HD
MORE F1™ SHOWS – brand new analysis and highlights shows
MORE LIVE CONTENT – extra coverage through Sky's red button interactive service
ACCESS – Available online, on mobile and on iPad with Sky Go, available to full Sky Sports and Sky HD subscribers

Sky F1 Sky Sports HD

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven

I love the fact they are promising ad free races. Its like ITV, they promise goal free footy coverage :lol:

Sep 1, 2010
I love the fact they are promising ad free races. Its like ITV, they promise goal free footy coverage :lol:

:) yeah that is about right. I remember itv going to an ad break on one of the last corners of the last Lap at Magny Cours in France. Bumbling idiots

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
:) yeah that is about right. I remember itv going to an ad break on one of the last corners of the last Lap at Magny Cours in France. Bumbling idiots

But they dont seem to f*** up X-Factor though :blush:

Durlston

"You plonker, Rodney!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Cor, not long until the new season then. Doesn't seem anytime since the last race in Brazil. I only watch motorsport on mute as I can't stand the noise and Eddie Jordan.

tubaman

Nov 2, 2009
I subscribe to all Sky sports channels through Virgin (not specifically sky sports HD). will I get it?

Steveapps71

May 9, 2011
Brighton land
I subscribe to all Sky sports channels through Virgin (not specifically sky sports HD). will I get it?

apologies link didnt work, but if you google it shows virgin gets F1 to join other sky sports on virgin, so guess if you get all sports it will be included for no more money

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Virgin only have access to F1 in SD , F1 in HD is a Sky exclusive.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here