Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] *new* Europa League Limited Edition "Pavilion" Kit

GoingUp

Aug 14, 2011
Sussex By The Sea
Anyone notice we had 'Brighton Foundation' on the back of our shirts against AEK? @Superphil I guess this will make player edition shirts a bit more of a collectors piece as the general public won't be able to replicate the shirt (assuming the patch isn't available).

Brighton 2-3 AEK Athens: Player ratings - 5s for Barcelona loanee and Lewis  Dunk replacement but shining light gets an 8 on anti-climatic Europa League  night

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Well if that’s the only thing you can spot I’ll take that for. £55 discount! 😂
It hadn’t even occured to me to look into that much detail - I’m fairly confident that if I wear it tomorrow nobody will clock it’s a fake 😉
I get what you saying, but you get it next to a real one you’ll start seeing the difference, but like you say £55 cheaper it ain’t bad.

GoingUp

Aug 14, 2011
Sussex By The Sea
Is the Royal Pavilion that pronounced and 'harsh' on the official version? The outline looks pretty thick. I thought it was more and faint with a smoother blend from white to turq going off the clubs pictures.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
And the other downside is, of course, that you’ve your ‘hard earned’ to some Chinese swindler instead of the club you love.
I'm not partaking but where does the 'swindler' element kick in?

You've bought a shirt for the price of 2 pints.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here