Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New England Away Kit - What Do You Think?

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
That's 'orrible.
And the keeper's shirt is guaranteed to bring on a migraine!
Maybe that's why, then all the opposition would have to go home early with headaches.

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
I'm amazed anyone still gets excited about what that shower of shit wear home or away - much less actually want to look like them in public.

They should be made to wear vest and pants until such a time Capello is out and the players start representing this country in a posistive way.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
It doesn't really matter what you dress the England team in they are still going to be shit.
The Tetris goalkeepers jersey is quite horrible.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
seeing it with shorts makes it look much nicer. I like it.

prd_maxzoom_kb-86910.jpg

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea
Meh.

To be honest I couldn't give a shit if the new kit was pink and yellow with a tutu sewn into the shorts. I'm embarrassed by them no matter what they wear and there's f*** all chance I'd want to look like them. In fact I'm currently tracing my family history in the hope of turning up some foreign ancestry just so I can switch allegiance. At the moment all I've got is some Irish blood on my father's side but hey, right now that'll do. At least the Irish seem to try

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
Are you sure? Isn't David Haye supposed to be launching the new shirt by wearing it into the ring on Saturday night? That looks like the T-shirt he was pictured wearing in Hamburg yesterday.

I really dislike that shirt (but not as much as the current England Home Kit) and I wouldn't buy it even when Sports Direct end up selling it for a tenner (which probably won't be too long).

22726_dsc_5226.jpg

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
I like it though I'm not sure I'd match it with the light blue shorts - and the goalkeepers jersey is terrible.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here