Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New Dunk bid

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
He just seems a pulis type of defender . Personally I feel he will be over valued by bloom and it might make him force a move if he feels the need to play in the premier league . He should stay with you for another season , cut out the silly stuff , then he will be very much in demand .

He is a footballing centre half... very much not what TP goes for in my opinion.... other than being 6ft 4

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
The papers reported it as 'showing an interest'. You are showing more than an interest in this board. You are obsessed with us.

I only post on here to right the many wrongs spouted about my club .

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
The Argus reported last month that the club who had had a £5million bid for Dunk rejected was believed to be Palace.

As I said , righting thunder bolts wrongs :smile:

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Can you just say that you ARE a woman and obviously know nothing about footie :moo:

3781 wrongful posts about your club:)

Leave her alone, pick on one of your own, like Edna.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Can you just say that you ARE a woman and obviously know nothing about footie :moo:

:)

Let the mystery continue . I will say I was in dicks for the REMF game so maybe someone can shed some light on it as you're so obsessed about my gender ???

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Let the mystery continue . I will say I was in dicks for the REMF game so maybe someone can shed some light on it as you're so obsessed about my gender ???

I was in Dicks as well----- I would have treated you to a white wine spritzer had I known :whisky:

As a complete aside I played footie and was manager for a team Robert Eaton played for in the Sussex Sunday League for several years:thumbsup:

We once both scored to beat a team in East Grinstead 2-0 :)

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Watching SSN, reporting that Sunderland, Hull, West Ham and Bournemouth all without a number 5.

Just saying.

PG

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here