Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New Deals for Elphick, Fraser and El-Abd

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Come on Adam, you can be an Albion legend, stop the considoring, if your good enough a big club will sign for for big bucks.

Great news about Tommy and Tommy, would have liked to see Fraser get a two year deal.

bright1064

Dec 21, 2007
Brighton
Shame about Fraser

What does that mean WW? ???

I'm glad that Fraser has got an extra year, I rate him and I'm sure there is more to come seeing as he will practically be playing for his contract next season.

As for Elphick, that is great news for the club and let's hope El-Abd will be signing on the dotted line soon as well.

As for El-Abd not attracting attention from other clubs...I think he already HAS attracted the attention of other clubs due to his versatile nature on a football pitch. Any manager would want a player who can play in a number of positions, so I can see why he would be a target for other clubs,

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
About 18 months ago someone on here, had a £100 charity bet with me that El Abd would be a hod carrier by now. If anyone can remember who it was, now might be time to pay up.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
its been said before that El Abd's greatest strength, willing and able to play any where asked, is his downfall and people dont seem to notice when he covers for other, only when he fucks up. He's at a cross road, remain a utility player or settle into a postion, so you can understand he might be keeping options open incase some one wants to offer him the latter. but he knows its best here really.

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
I'd like El-Abd to play alongside Elphick. Lynch is too much of a liability at the moment IMHO.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
I'd like El-Abd to play alongside Elphick. Lynch is too much of a liability at the moment IMHO.
El-Abd makes as many mistakes at centrehalf as Lynch does.

Anyway, superb news about Elphick. Fraser signing is ok news but by the same token I wouldn't have been overly upset if he was released. :shrug:

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I think that its good news allround . Elphick, I believe is comfortable with us and will prove an asset when we are promoted to the Championship, whether or not he can go any higher is debatable.

I belive that Fraser will get more opportunity next season and may well develope further and hopefully El Abd will sign a new 2 years contract and will again be an asset for us in the Championship.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here