Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] New club website

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Re things IT and the Albion - The website on my Mac is crap but it's ok on my phone and the signal in the ground is still virtually non existent - 18th century IT for a 21st century club - Barber OUT!!!

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Re things IT and the Albion - The website on my Mac is crap but it's ok on my phone and the signal in the ground is still virtually non existent - 18th century IT for a 21st century club - Barber OUT!!!
That's what happens when you use the Focus Group for your IT.

ConfusedGloryHunter

He/him/his/that muppet
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2011
It is shocking to me that in 2024 websites this bad are still being created. We have been mugged off by a gang of shysters. I guess PBOBE isn't perfect.

topoff

Aug 27, 2020
I tried uploading the app from the Play Store on my uncle's new Google tablet and it said the device is not compatible with the app. I can't understand this as it's just a standard Android tablet?

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
The app seems flashy but worse. The website much worse. Dont get me started on catering at the ground. In the Focus Lounge (whicgh has no usabel wifi) you buy a token for a half time coffee and then they dont have black coffee at all - you are left with a useless tiddly wink. The bar staff were worse than clueless - endlessly saying they dont have Harvey's and then I ask what is in that barrel and she says "I don't know". It's embarassing how bad it is!

Ike and Tina Burner

Mar 22, 2019
My favourite feature is that the amount of loyalty points you're on is covered by not one but two separate icons.
1000005488.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here