Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New Club Shop - MASSIVE complaint

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
is that an vote of confidence in Ernest-land :wozza: :clap:

seagulls4ever

Oct 2, 2003
Well don't read the f***ing thread then!

You've seen who started it and if it's that predicable (which to be fair it is) you can pretty much guess what it's content is going to be.

I wanted to let my feelings be known. As I say, I'll keep them to myself next time. :lolol:

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
I read the first line and skipped the rest because I knew what was coming. Something original would be nice!

maybe you should read it then....

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Seen them all before but still make me laugh!! Abit like simpsons you know the D'oh gag but still makes you laugh!

wehatepalace

Limbs
NSC Patron
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
Ernest I love you and judging by this thread so a fair few others. It must be time to get a few other people into your ARS
We need a MASSIVE recruitment drive !

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Disagree the one where he was knocked off his tricycle by McGee was even funnier.

This is more interesting than threads from 18 years olds about what they have won on bets............
I cant find it anywhere but the one comment during this period of stand off between the club and ARSE that genuinly made me spit coffee over my desk was when Ernest suggested the Late Alan Ball as a tried and tested English manager for the club and that he would be prepared to crawl backwards nakedover broken glass to Hampshire to sign him lol

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
EXCELLENT work Ernest.

A very SHODDY state of affairs. I trust the new Errea away kit GIMP-MASK was satisfactory.

I thought they had been recalled as the zip was the wrong colour. New stock is being brought in tomorrow from Soho.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here