Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New Club Shop - MASSIVE complaint

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
As a supporters representative I have just been INTO town to look at the NEW club shop and make SURE it is up to scratch. I am AFRAID to say things were VERY wrong in there and SOMEONE must pay with their job, the shop is nicely kitted out and things are EASY to find , there are AMPLE stocks of the NEW red and black shirt and the whole show looks very PROFESSIONAL.
That is simply not GOOD enough, under Dick Tights management this would never have happened, what is the point of having a new shirt AVAILABLE a month before the season starts instead of 3 months into the season ? I am SEETHING that the club is now being run PROPERLY instead of like a CIRCUS when the potless dictator was in CHARGE. Heads must ROLL.

SHOP MANAGER OUT

SACK THE BOARD

:angry::angry::angry:

seagulls4ever

Oct 2, 2003
It might (but probably not) be funny if you hadn't been doing the same thing for several YEARS. Get a life tbh.

Stu1

Sep 21, 2004
Leeds
As a supporters representative I have just been INTO town to look at the NEW club shop and make SURE it is up to scratch. I am AFRAID to say things were VERY wrong in there and SOMEONE must pay with their job, the shop is nicely kitted out and things are EASY to find , there are AMPLE stocks of the NEW red and black shirt and the whole show looks very PROFESSIONAL.
That is simply not GOOD enough, under Dick Tights management this would never have happened, what is the point of having a new shirt AVAILABLE a month before the season starts instead of 3 months into the season ? I am SEETHING that the club is now being run PROPERLY instead of like a CIRCUS when the potless dictator was in CHARGE. Heads must ROLL.

SHOP MANAGER OUT

SACK THE BOARD

Although very boring and in no way do I agree your posts, Ernest does make a valid point.

There does seem to be an added feeling of professionalism this season getting rid of players that are sub standard earlier, not scratching round for other clubs leftovers, new ticketing system which was unprofessional before, decent signings so far Falmer being built.

Can't wait for this season.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Given Ernests history on here, I also found this thread more amusing than 99% of the dross on here at the moment.

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
He speaks the truth, over the last few years the club shop has been horrible. I dared not venture in incase i got a disease or something. Now it looks professional, looks like we are actually moving upwards.

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall

SHOP MANAGER OUT

SACK THE BOARD

EXCELLENT work Ernest.

A very SHODDY state of affairs. I trust the new Errea away kit GIMP-MASK was satisfactory.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
There are some right grumpy sods on here at the moment. Rather ironic really.

I don't think it's that. It's more to do with reading the same old turd day in day out.

I read the first line and skipped the rest because I knew what was coming. Something original would be nice!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here