Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
4 horrific badge choices. Top work.

churley1

Oct 13, 2009
Bogota
they have already considered your options. thats why they've given you 4 choices. if they reconsider it'll make the people in charge look even more of a joke! they might as well have had a competition for a fan to design the bloody badge if they gave a shit about you!

You're ignorance is blinding. CPFC2010 are the best thing to happen to Palace for a long, long time.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
You're ignorance is blinding. CPFC2010 are the best thing to happen to Palace for a long, long time.

I thought the best thing was Administration although I know your creditors might not agree. Anyway, where's your new stadium ? CPFC2010 run out of money already ?

churley1

Oct 13, 2009
Bogota
I thought the best thing was Administration although I know your creditors might not agree. Anyway, where's your new stadium ? CPFC2010 run out of money already ?

Selhurst will do just fine for another 5 years, thanks. The new stadium is nothing more than an aspiration for the future. It's only the away end which is terrible yet we were the third most visited ground last season.

dal

Oct 8, 2006
redhill
Selhurst will do just fine for another 5 years, thanks. The new stadium is nothing more than an aspiration for the future. It's only the away end which is terrible yet we were the third most visited ground last season.

its the only way you get decent crowds

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
I'm voting for this.

cpfcbadge.png

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Why does the third eagle look like roadkill?

Nazi roadkill.

Jimbo.GRFC

Banned
Apr 2, 2010
I have to say that if I were a Palace fan, badge D would be my choice, all the others look too American. I guess that is a risk of putting an Eagle into any colourscheme involving red and blue (and white).

Badge B looks particularly familiar:
USA%20Rugby.jpg

Hold on, lets get this straight. As a Brighton fan you should never ever contemplate being a Palace fan, end of. They are the turd on your shoes and if you ever have the misfortune to experience "those dogs" then ??? They hate us as well you know !!No sympathies I'm afraid, hope they rot.

D

Deleted member 18477

If we move to a new stadium, I assume we'll pick up 10,000 plastics like yourselves then?

you have capacity for plastics as it is. and do they come to watch you? no because your shit. new stadium wouldnt change a thing. talk about retarded...

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
If we move to a new stadium, I assume we'll pick up 10,000 plastics like yourselves then?

Thats still only 25,000 in your 40,000 chavdome.

I'm still hoping tottenham's legal bid to get the olympic stadium goes through leaving you lot in the shitter.

Rich Suvner

Skint years RIP
Jul 17, 2003
Worthing
I don't care if they are our rivals, crest A in my opinion is bloody brilliant. The subtle text on the name and the year is a nice touch and the eagle looks good as well. I would be pretty happy with that if I was a Palace fan. Plus the others are horrific.

C is a proper clip art special. Bloody awful.

B Looks shite. D is proper boring.

exactly this, although 'bloody brilliant' may be taking the point a bit far :)

the mock ups of A on the merchandise are actually quite good

churley1

Oct 13, 2009
Bogota
you have capacity for plastics as it is. and do they come to watch you? no because your shit. new stadium wouldnt change a thing. talk about retarded...

So shit that we're in the same division as you, one that you've only had 3 seasons in god knows how long.

Saying a new stadium wouldn't increase the crowds is retarded, but once again a Palace related thread has gone off on a pointless tandem!

Jimbo.GRFC

Banned
Apr 2, 2010
Can anyone explain why I have an avatar such as this?????? when I didn't add it. Tried from a friends PC, same problem. Censorship in this land of so called free speech perhaps ?

FlownWest

Aug 10, 2010
I think A looks quite good. B is far too American, and C looks like the logo of some cheap vodka as someone said. D is dull.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here