Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New Chairman?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
There's only one Fat Pete at the Albion, and that is the TAXMAN, so f*** off. We need Bill Archer back, he was no worse than Knight, BUT he did have the cash to back up his talk.

ELEVEN years of KNIGHT and no stadium, yet YOU LOT spend all your time RIMMING him just because he brought back ADAMS, who was SACKED by Leicester, Coventry, Swansea and Fulham because their chairmen realised he is not the MESSIAH.

To put the cat amongst the pigeons what stage do you believe we would be at now had BA stayed and DK not taken over? Hypothetical and unable to be proved one way or the other but what is your view?

London Pompous

Feb 16, 2008
To put the cat amongst the pigeons what stage do you believe we would be at now had BA stayed and DK not taken over? Hypothetical and unable to be proved one way or the other but what is your view?

BA would have delivered a stadium by now, he is a successful businessman who knows how to get things done. The stadium may not have been in Sussex, but what's a few extra miles in the wider scheme of things. Milton Keynes Dongs have shown the way, we could have moved to a new town and be something like the Basingstoke Seagulls. True fans would be happy to watch them as long as we have a stadium and some financial backing. The rest of you live in the DARK ages.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I agree that we would now be playing in a new stadium in The Championship but I am not sure where the stadium would have been. One of Greg Stanleys ideas was between Arundel and Chichester on the A27. I have said many times and I will stick with it all this bolloxs about it must be with 9 miles of Brighton as per FA. If Abramovich or similar had come along and said I want to build a Stadium in Goring, Littlehampton or Eastbourne and have the money to do so the FA would have said OK.

That, however, is all water under the bridge we must just put all efforts into being a reasonable Championship side when Falmer is finally opened.

Last edited:

London Pompous

Feb 16, 2008
And A VIRGIN Too No Doubt, Are You And Adrie One And The Same?

There is a thing called ARTIFICIAL INSINUATION which is used to get GIRLS up the tub you know.

London Pompous

Feb 16, 2008
What you suggesting ?

You CAN be a VIRGIN and a FATHER, FACT. There is no SHAME in that, after all Jesus's mum was a VIRGIN and a MOTHER, although if I was Joseph I would have been a bit suspicious that she had been playing AWAY.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I thought the artificial insinuation line was funny. You crack on Mr. Pompous....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here