Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Richards

• Other

• Total voters

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Thomson... short tenure against him, but captain should be in midfield or defence, IMHO, so that rules out Forster for me...

steward 433

Back and better
Nov 4, 2007
Brighton
That's basically why i picked El-Abd. I don't know loads about who would be best, being a girl an all, but i understood that it should be a midfield player or defender.

midfield is my prefered captain position andthompson has the experience in the scottish premier so guess he is best qualified?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Forster to the end of the season then Elphick

SNOOBS

Feb 25, 2007
Brighton
Elphick very inexperienced, poor choice.
I went for El-Abd although I think it could be Thomson but hes hardly been here long.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
I also went for El Abd, he has been with the club for a reasonable length of time and as stated is a good player on his day, it is possible that the added responsibility of captaincy might encourage him to up his game more often.

SeagullRic

Jan 13, 2008
brighton
Thomson. Experienced captain at Falkirk and is a definite on the team sheet every week, unlike El-Abd who may be a bit in and out of the team

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
Not a big fan of goalkeepers being captains. Need someone who is going to be everywhere on the pitch (i.e. a central midfielder). Thomson seems like the type of player who would be great as a captain, hence my vote is for Thomson.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here