Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

new brighton rock night?

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Yes, will send this to a few of my more 'alternative' friends.

Stinky Pete

Aug 31, 2009
London
Did u get anything going again after the arc/life/tube screw job?

shoreham moonraker

Apr 11, 2009
no, been offered some stuff but not alot. my holdup partner is so disillusioned by it all she has knocked it on head. maybe do an indie night at belushis at end of june

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
IMO the reason most Rock/indie nights fail is because the DJs are so up their own areas with self indulgence try refuse to play anything but obscure unidentifiable hogwash. Play POPULAR music and you'll make a killing.

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
IMO the reason most Rock/indie nights fail is because the DJs are so up their own areas with self indulgence try refuse to play anything but obscure unidentifiable hogwash. Play POPULAR music and you'll make a killing.

Agree, There is with out doubt a big market for it

Mr Albion

Nov 7, 2003
brighton
The 'Years

Used to love it that at the end of the night in the 'Years, you'd end the night of the full-on metal stuff head banging to Go Your Own Way and More Than a feeling, the original guilty pleasures and every hard rock 'cool' nut job would be up head banging with the best of 'em no matter how 'uncool' it was. Happy days. Ps like the 'Starving Years' brilliant.

Last edited:

mlg57

Oct 20, 2006
Milton Keynes
I loved the hungry years, it was a great place to grow up loving rock music. Some of my best nights in Brighton were spent there. :rock:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here