Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New Brighton Landmark

jevs

Mar 24, 2004
Preston Rock Garden
Soul Finger said:
Yeah, saw them working on that yesterday too. Like it, much better than a massive billboard with some poncy car splashed across it.

I really like proper, well thought out grafitti. Tagging, on the other hand, is utter shite.

If shoplifters get their hands cut-off in the middle east...

Spot on m8.

As i look after one of Brighton's nicest gardens (preston rock garden), i see the crap that yobs spray on signs, benches, walls etc etc...usually just a tag.

But that pic is art....bloody clever art and i'd love to see more of the same.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Re: Re: Re: New Brighton Landmark

D'Angelo Saxon said:
If Brighton had more walls painted to this quality, it would be a much more colourful place...

Don't suppose they could mount an assault on the old Frosts Garage site in Preston Road, just under the viaduct and just before you get to Preston Park going out of town? Often thought that since the new Luxury Loft Apartments For Stylish City Living went up there, and the second half of the project seems to have stalled due to dunno, planning shit, ran out of money, found an old roman villa under the ground or whatever, that it's the biggest and best blank canvas in BN1 BY FAR. Must be a two hundred foot wide and about the same high. And SO conveniently painted in several coats of white. Sort of like an invitation to come and have a go if you think you're artistic enough... ;)

Last edited:

Hunting 784561

Jul 8, 2003
If it only appeared on 'designated' walls it would be OK, but the sad little b*stards that tag the sides of peoples houses, public buildings, and street and road signs are just marking their own territory.

I'd like to permanently tag their acned little faces.

:)

rant over

Last edited:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
3gulls said:
Total shite! Just why i left Brighton and would never return!

That's odd. That's just the kind of thing that makes me realise why I came to Brighton 25 years ago and could never live anywhere else in the UK.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here