Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New BBC Sport website

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
It looks very shiny, it certainly needed a bit of a facelift and I like it at first glance. Some of the navigation on the old one was a bit ropey and it looks like they've sorted it out.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
I like the squad listing at the bottom of each team's page, nice touch.

I was a bit worried it was going to be completely massacred like the main BBC homepage (which is dreadful) but they seem to have improved it in the right areas.

Seagull27

Feb 7, 2011
Bristol
I hate it, the old one was good because everything was clear and easy to find. Looks like they're trying to be too modern, and failed miserably.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

I believe in Joe Hendry
Oct 4, 2003
I don't like it, the colours don't work for a start and the pages are too busy. They've tried to cram too much onto each page.

Austrian Gull

Feb 5, 2009
Linz, Austria
Not happy so far. Just wanted to find out the goalscorers from last night's Championship matches but had to click on each match individually.

Results section is SHITE.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
I hate it, the old one was good because everything was clear and easy to find. Looks like they're trying to be too modern, and failed miserably.

Disagree completely. The new one is more structured, easier to navigate and looks much nicer. Change isn't always bad. Give it time.

The colour scheme has always been pretty shithouse, but there's just far too much yellow now. I agree with those that say it's too busy. I don't like that they've crammed more on a page and as a result had to move the links to the subpages (e.g. the individual sports from the main sports page, or the leagues from the football page) too far down the page.

I think the BBC news site does a good job of looking modern without overcrowding, that's what they should be going for.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I think it looks rather cluttered, I'm still struggling to cope with the revamp of the main front page BBC site as it is ! In the old days a simple couple of clicks whould get you a whole days tv or radio guide now you have to pratt about all over the place.....the business page with the mini FTSE/Dow has almost disappeared into the abyss.... very poor but we are probably stuck with it.

D

Deleted member 22389

Too much crap on the page. Its all about usability. How many clicks to find our result last night?

D

Deleted member 18477

i old one was brilliant. although i hated that at first. this one will be brilliant but right now i dont like it very much. everyone will get use to it.

D

Deleted member 18477

I think it looks rather cluttered, I'm still struggling to cope with the revamp of the main front page BBC site as it is ! In the old days a simple couple of clicks whould get you a whole days tv or radio guide now you have to pratt about all over the place.....the business page with the mini FTSE/Dow has almost disappeared into the abyss.... very poor but we are probably stuck with it.

agreed!

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011
FFS what is wrong with these companys! sky sports football app still uses our old one as well after several message sent to them about changing it. they're overpaid useless pricks!

Mines new Badge on sky sports app, ya updated it yet

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here