Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

new baby! middle name needed

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
If it's Miles,then "Away" seems an apt football link.

Congrats,and well done on sorting the Cardiff game.

oldalbiongirl

Jun 25, 2011
Dont pick a current player / manager as they still have time to irritate you. Any of the old favourites from the past.

slinky

The Only Way Is Brighton
Jan 19, 2011
BN2
straight out of the charlie oatway school of middle names "Peter Bruno Gordon Lewis Adam Andrew Ashley Craig Inigo Vicente Casper Ryan Gary Marcos Torbjorn Kazenga Liam Wayne Tomasz William Charlie Gus "

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
Harley

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
straight out of the charlie oatway school of middle names "Peter Bruno Gordon Lewis Adam Andrew Ashley Craig Inigo Vicente Casper Ryan Gary Marcos Torbjorn Kazenga Liam Wayne Tomasz William Charlie Gus "

Poor Taricco gets no love.

harmsey

May 20, 2011
some great replies my surname is harris and seeing as it is slang for arse miles of harris and miles the harris are both out of the question im afraid although being a brightonian it may be an apt name! was going to go with older rather than newer as they could always play for manage the scum one day!

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
my wife gave birth to our 5th child yesterday, which makes me even more happy as now i wont miss the cardiff game, the problem is my missus has given me the green light to give him an albion style middle name i quite like albion or zamora but was wondering if anyone could come up with some other suggestions, we may not go with any but would love to hear what you think, much apreciated

For the current era it has to be ElAbd he has risen to the challenge every time we have stepped up a level.Adam will be remembered as one of the Albion greats forever when he eventualy retires,and ElAbd is a cool namepunk:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here