Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New BA Strike

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
It's a good job you get free flights with Virgin then!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
You've got to be some kind of idiot to book with BA these days.

The staff are complete and utter wankers.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Hopefully all the trolley dollies who voted in favour of the strike will be joining the dole queue before the year is out.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
*waits patiently for the usual union reps to appear and justify union bosses salaries for the sake of ba staff jobs*

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Hopefully all the trolley dollies who voted in favour of the strike will be joining the dole queue before the year is out.

No what will happen is that BA will get into deep financial shit and grovel to the tax payers to bail them out. Frankly it's high time that these people got sacked.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
I'm really not sure they understand that they are taking BA under and as such won't even have jobs in the not too distant future. Besides, what they're actually striking about makes them look like complete muppets !

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
I'm really not sure they understand that they are taking BA under and as such won't even have jobs in the not too distant future. Besides, what they're actually striking about makes them look like complete muppets !

What is astounding is that whilst everybody else is expected to tighten their belts this handful of self centred muppets (they do not represent the majority of BA staff by any means) seem to feel that they have a case. I very much doubt that anybody outside of the strikers themselves has an iota of sympathy. The fact that they could find themselves (along with thousands of others) out of work and damn near unemployable (even Maccy D's have their limits) doesn't seem to have occured to them.

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
we have a booking in April with American Airlines, BUT when you look at the details, its a joint flight with BA...does that mean that the flight could be a BA one and if there are these strikes, we could be caught with it, or do you reckon AA will tell them to f*** right off and use their own planes?

Absolutely incredible, I just cannot fathom what planet these people are living on. This is my favourite bit;

"Unite has said the other issues covered in the ballot included the restoration of all earnings docked from crew members who were genuinely off sick during this year's strikes"

HAHAHA. If you are ill when you are already committed to going on strike, that is tough shit. The union want them to be paid for that?! Mental.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
we have a booking in April with American Airlines, BUT when you look at the details, its a joint flight with BA...does that mean that the flight could be a BA one and if there are these strikes, we could be caught with it, or do you reckon AA will tell them to f*** right off and use their own planes?
Codeshare, where is the flight to? Only one airline will operate it for sure, it just means there is a partnership between the airlines to open up more routes under 1 ticket.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
And this is why I'll never fly with BA.

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Codeshare, where is the flight to? Only one airline will operate it for sure, it just means there is a partnership between the airlines to open up more routes under 1 ticket.

JFK

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks

If you go into your booking online it should say who its operated by down the bottom

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent

It's hard to say as both airlines will have the same scheduled departure. I would suggest you contact AA for information.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here