Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New away shirt as modelled by OGH.

Rich Suvner

Skint years RIP
Jul 17, 2003
Worthing
Well fair play to the club:

Good top. Nice to see Skint have amended their logo (hate last seasons style). Like the simple seagull in the middle. My only problem is that whilst I think it's quite a stylish footie top, I'm not sure I want to spend £40 on a yellow item of clothing!

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Not great but an improvement on the black thing from last year. I really dont know why we cant have a fans vote on our kits like other teams do though. At least it would guarantee the most popular choice wins and maximise revenues from Shirt sales.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Mr Popkis. Take a chill pill. New kit not out before the season :eek: Whats new? No big deal either.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Rich Suvner said:
Well fair play to the club:

Good top. Nice to see Skint have amended their logo (hate last seasons style). Like the simple seagull in the middle. My only problem is that whilst I think it's quite a stylish footie top, I'm not sure I want to spend £40 on a yellow item of clothing!

here here

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Not my cup of tea...

I dont like the way the seagull is in the middle yet the errea is on the side, looks silly, they should either be on opposite sides or one above the other in the middle, not the way they are, stoooopid! Its good that it hasn't got a bat tho but i dont think i'll be buying it.

elbowpatches

Jul 7, 2003
Cambridge
first reaction was kack, and so was the second reaction, and the third. Do we really need the kit though? :nono:

Rich Suvner

Skint years RIP
Jul 17, 2003
Worthing
as for Dicks comment about not having a "panel" on the shirt and keeping it simple, I just wish the same had applied to our home tops - I hate having a massive white panel and I'm not keen on having numbers etc, adourning my shirts - prefer it simple.

Would actually be very happy to pay £40 for a new home top with that collar, Skint ad and no white panel. Would just about better the first Skint top.

elbowpatches

Jul 7, 2003
Cambridge
Albion Dan said:
Not great but an improvement on the black thing from last year. I really dont know why we cant have a fans vote on our kits like other teams do though. At least it would guarantee the most popular choice wins and maximise revenues from Shirt sales.

Could lead to rival supporters voting for the worst kits, as we tried to do with Peterborough a couple of seasons ago if I remember correctly. But we definitely need a voice, yellow?? For fooks sake.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Big improvement on the red and memories of the away FA Cup final run shirt, I like it.

Mr Popkins

Jul 8, 2003
LIVING IN SIN
is anyone gonig to order it now, they will sit on your money for 7 weeks and come 1st october you can bet you bottom dollar, your size has not come in!!
expecting A BATCH IN TIME FOR xMAS!!!!

E Block Ernie

Jul 5, 2003
Jenny's Star Bar
More mismanagement and lies from Dick Tight, the club complain about having no money but get the new kit into the shops 2 months after the season starts. The shirts should have been available all thru the summer as a revenue earning exercise and helped with the cash flow when there are no games.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
well the skint logo is pap, but the rest is great, miles better than that stupid bat bollocks last season, ans its the right colour . . AT LAST !!! :clap:

should have blue trim though :lol:

Mr Popkins

Jul 8, 2003
LIVING IN SIN
and another point- why are the socks and shorts in on 1st oct?

they do not carry the sponsers name!!!!

Dick Knight is talking bollox!! (again!)

Beeneys gloves

Jul 7, 2003
I don't think its too bad, quite Watford ish though

At least we wont have the bat anymore, too many bad memories of away defeats in that from last season

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Mr Popkins said:
and another point- why are the socks and shorts in on 1st oct?

they do not carry the sponsers name!!!!

Dick Knight is talking bollox!! (again!)

Errea presumably made the whole kit once the order came in and will send it to us all together. Anyway. Who would want the shorts ans socks before they have seen the shirt!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here