Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New away shirt as modelled by OGH.

Fluffster

Jul 5, 2003
Shoreham
My first reaction was cack, but i actually quite like it, especially the Seagull logo, not too bad! Don't think i'll be walking around in Brighton with it on though.

Beefy

Jul 5, 2003
bed
Maybe I have no fashion sense but I quite like it.Prefer it to last seasons away shirts.

dunno

Old Skool
Jul 6, 2003
At work - probably
It'll grow on you. I take it all the shirts will have the new Skint logo - or will it be a mix 'n' match??
I still don't really understand why they had to ditch the red strip - surely one of the strips wouldn't clash with all the other teams in Div 2. Or is it a way of getting another £40 a time out of the fans??? Oh well - the club needs the dosh I suppose.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
277143.jpg

albiongirl

Jul 10, 2003
mileoak
I really don,t know it does look smart but I don,t know if I look good in yellow:lolol: On the plus side you can,t loose each other in that shirt!!!!!!!

Mr Popkins

Jul 8, 2003
LIVING IN SIN
not bad.

think it may need the the club badge as when outside sussex people wont know what team it is.

i disagree with dick knight saying everyone knows the seagull is the albion.

7 weeks after the season starts is shit!! what a poor excuse about Skint, so in effect then if they hadnt tied up th deal then the home shirts would have to change??

or is he saying this kit wll have a shelf life of two years??

The Beer Man

Aug 4, 2003
Worthing
UMMMM!!!!!!!!!

Not sure the SKINT logo is arse and we are missing the crest, looks very cheep

Dick Knight ??? Cheep ??? make the conection yourself

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here