New away kit

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

I believe in Joe Hendry
Oct 4, 2003
It is the same template.
dark blue = white
yellow = blue
The same.

This is much nicer though, looks really good and is something different, how many other teams have worn these colours?

The home kit doesn't work because white as the block colour with blue stripes just looks cheap and strange.

It's not quite the same template but very similar, there are more stripes in the home kit than the away kit.

Home_kit_2.jpg

thomson.jpg

You are right about the home shirt not working, the darker colour should always make up the bulk of the shirt, however we couldn't do that with the home kit if the other two kits are shades of blue. Ideally the home shirt would be the inverse of how it really is, the away is MINT and wouldn't change. The third kit would be any other colour not already used, surely a red option would have made more sense.

I am sure at some stage this season we will end up needing a 4th kit as a ref says there is a colour clash between all 3 of our shirts and someone like Bristol Rovers home shirt.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Looking at that picture of Thomson in the away kit has given me a semi.
I have now decided that is, without a shadow of a doubt, the BEST away kit we have had since the Inter Milan jobbie.

Cpt. Spavil

Mar 9, 2008
im gonan get a new away shirt and a home shirt this season

the new kits look so awsome

and ill get the 3rd away kit as well cus that looks good as well

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here