Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New Astroturf boots needed, any decent shops?

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Went to Footlocker, nice and cheap and a couple of pairs we're OK. Popped over to JD Sports (jd?) on the corner of the Mall and they had f*** all, went down North Street into that sports shop just past Boots and they had 1 pair that fitted me and they we're shit!

Any other shops I'm missing?

If not then its back to Footlocker tomorrow me thinks.

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
The little yellow 'Sports' shop just up from Hectors House on the Level, usually has a few bargins in there !!

Vinyl Richie

Jul 30, 2003
Polling North Standers
get mouldes!!!!! All the gear - no idea stylie

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
too far to walk Redders :)

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
I got some form Sports Soccer in crawley not sur eif ther eis one in brighton or not and only paid £15 for them, lasted ok so far. had then a while.

I refusde to pay decent money on astro turf trainers as the sand nails them whether they are decent or not.

Vinyl Richie

Jul 30, 2003
Polling North Standers
Swifts Redders. What about the other end of town then David Rose sports. They'll give you sound advice too.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
think the one down north street is sport and soccer (upstairs has all the sports stuff anyway), looks like a return trip to Footlocker

Artois

is 100% of your RDA
Jul 5, 2003
Hooters
CrabtreeBHA said:
think the one down north street is sport and soccer (upstairs has all the sports stuff anyway),

That's where I got mine, they had a massive selection of astroturf boots.

go AFC LIZARDS :clap2:

Raphael Meade

Jul 5, 2003
Ex-Shoreham
i wear astroturf boots for baseball and got some new ones recently in JJB sports in scumhampton. HUGE selection and all marked down a la intersport...

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
Just got some new Silver Umbro's £24 in Oxford St.Quality.

The silver ones come with stepovers and feints.

thedonkeycentrehalf

Moved back to wear the gloves (again)
Jul 7, 2003
Depending on where you are you should support your local independent shop who will give you decent service and even half sizes that the big boys can't be arsed to stock.

Try David O Jones in Littlehampton town centre or Bedford Sports in Lambs farm Road near Horsham. Both have a decent selection and real service.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Off to Footlocker at lunch to check them out again, Sports & Soccer had bugger all yesterday but I may go back in there if FL fails. S&S did have a nice white pair of boats but they we're abit tight so I may try a size up...but worried they could be too big. I shall report back with my findings later!

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
I forgot all about JJB Sports shop near Argos down Western Road, anyway HUGE selection and ended up getting £34.99 pair of Nike Total 90 II astroturf's. AND THEY ARE BLUE & WHITE! (well silver but near enough)

302233001.jpg

Mine say Total 90 not Zoom BTW :D

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here