Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Let's hope they don't forget the WALLS :lol:

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
How cool are those columns? Soddit, the whole damn thing looks even more awesome than the pics we've seen before. It's a bloody work of art. The Falmer residents should be licking our boots in gratitude for bringing it to them.

Last edited:

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Will it be possible to buy these plans from the architects? Seriously, being a bit of a stadium geek, I might be tempted to splash the cash to have an appetite-whetting document of our new home.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Come on guys this is Brighton and Hove Albion, there is NO WAY we can have a stadium that nice :ohmy:

the full harris

Feb 14, 2004
I've got one of the plans from a friend who used to work in the planning office. It has the exact number of seats shown in all the sections and EVERYTHING!! Even has coffee spilt on it from some architect person! It looks lovely on my wall. :)

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
the full harris said:
I've got one of the plans from a friend who used to work in the planning office. It has the exact number of seats shown in all the sections and EVERYTHING!! Even has coffee spilt on it from some architect person! It looks lovely on my wall. :)

Not jealous at all, no way :angry:

Someone at the estimable-looking KSS should be told, I doubt I'll be the only person who'll fancy a flash-looking book or brochure with all the details of our swish new gaff.

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
Man of Harveys said:
Will it be possible to buy these plans from the architects? Seriously, being a bit of a stadium geek, I might be tempted to splash the cash to have an appetite-whetting document of our new home.

Would look good framed and hung on the wall...

Shizuoka Dolphin

NSC M0DERATOR
Jul 8, 2003
N/A
I've heard it's all a big scam, and what they're actually going to do it build a replica of the Goldtone, complete with ceiling-less toilets for the away fans.

Scarface

Apr 16, 2004
Burgess Hill
Man of Harveys said:
Not jealous at all, no way :angry:

Someone at the estimable-looking KSS should be told, I doubt I'll be the only person who'll fancy a flash-looking book or brochure with all the details of our swish new gaff.
Could be a nice little earner for the club that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here