Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New Arial shot

Captain Haddock

Aug 2, 2005
The Deep Blue Sea
It's all gone a bit fish-eye-tastic by the looks of it! Someone got a new lense for their birthday?! :wink:

Couple of moody b&w s for good measure too!

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
0,,10433~8739715,00.jpg

The machine is used to flatten and smooth newly laid concrete mostly on internal floors so they can, for instance, be tiled easily. Here is a smaller DIY machine.

pt_clip_image001.jpg

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Seeing that sign reminds me of when w eplayed Donny (Lost 1 - 0 to a McCammon goal I think) and most drivers followed the signs to the Football Stadium only to end up at the new stadium about two games before it was open (or was that just me?)

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
They can't win! Last time people were complaining the pictures were too bland.

Don't get me wrong, I appreciate the pictures and I wouldn't complain about them being too bland - it just seems very odd that someone decied to use that lense for all of them. It's not exactly conventional for construction photos is it?

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Club pics are good. Different to JS but still good. The more the better.

When are the windows being fitted ? Looking forward to that

Smythe

Oct 8, 2008
Brightonian in Manchester
Is the south stand not going to run the full width of the pitch or have they left the end bits off to get vehicles/plant etc in and out??? Might just be deceiving camera angles. Looking amazing though!!!

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Yes it is. The dogs head has only just been finished. The rest of the stand will soon start going up.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
It's got to be wide enough to get Truckersaurus through.

robo.jpg

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Perhaps I'm easily pleased, but I'm oddly thrilled by the presence of the road sign pointing the way to the stadium.

Other clubs have signs showing you how to get to them from out of town, but we've been far too embarrassed by our stadium for the past few years to bother.

With Falmer, we should have brown football signs GALORE, from at least 10 miles up the A23 :lolol:

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
I LOVE that first picture:drool::drool::drool:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
where exactly is that road sign?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here