Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
That card system is sexy.

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
The latest pics are amazing!
Looks like things are almost complete inside and very posh it is, too. Mind you, it's the posh people's area in the pics.

But that photo with the poppies is just beautiful. Think I'll set that as my wallpaper.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
loving my view from the north stand...my seat is to the right of the top of the picture.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
thumb.php
It's a rip off of the JS shot from the 3rd of June!

jezzer

Jul 18, 2003
eastbourne
I think the choice of the swirly carpet is pretty yucky and why theyve chosen green fascia for one of the bars is beyond me, but those minor things aside it is pretty bloody awesome!

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
loving my view from the north stand...my seat is to the right of the top of the picture.

I have a feeling thats higher than the stand, and is in fact where the cameras behind the goal will be. I should be somewhere below it!

Jim D

Jul 23, 2003
Worthing
I'm not sure about the card reader - that plug looks very removable. I hope they wire it up better than that. Also the carpet and ceiling in the upper platinum may get to you if you've had a long session. I got a bit queasy just looking at the photo.

poidy

Aug 3, 2009
Are those the card machines what we'll use to put credit on them for purchasing food and drink?

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea
Why is that card machine running Windoze XP, a ten year old operating system?

Come on Albion, Windoze 8 will be out soon, three versions newer than XP. Move with the times!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here