Jul 5, 2003
at home
The new Michael Buble Album is superb:)

caz99

Jun 2, 2004
Sompting
eastlondonseagull said:
Various - Most Rated Miami (Defected)

Absolutely brilliant funky house album. That label can do nothing wrong :)

ooohh i was going to get that.

is it that good? i might invest in it.

RonnieO'Sullivan

Feb 21, 2005
Encore:clap: :clap: :clap:

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Tommy Cook reporting said:

And Richie Morris, you said the other day that your mate was asked to drum for the Weddoes but turned them down, can I ask why?

Other quality bands currently doing the rounds are Joeyfat and Jason And The Astronauts. Heard of them Richie?

Heard of Joeyfat I think.

My mate was asked to be their drummer but they wanted him to commit to their tour which is due to take in Japan and Europe I think.

He has just bought a place in Brighton with his mrs and I think he stupidly didnt want to leave her in the lurch.

She does look like Isla Fisher though so I can sort of understand it.

He was also approached to be Razorlight's drummer before they were famous but said no.

He is a fool.

Sonic

Spiky little bugger!
Jul 6, 2003
Patcham
Athlete - not as good as the first one but still good.
U2 - Some very nice stuff on it.
Doves - Haven't heard it yet but if it's as good as the new single, it'll be fantastic.
Moby - Heard a promo. There's much better tracks than the new single 'Lift Me Up'. Listen out for 'Raining Again' and 'Beautiful' as future singles. A fantastic album. Well worth anyone's money.

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
caz99 said:
ooohh i was going to get that.

is it that good? i might invest in it.
It's a promo Caz, out end of March. PM me, and I'll see if I can get you a copy. It's really really good. First CD is quite chilled 'pool-side' soulful house, the second much more up-beat, but still funky. Got two versions of Barbara Tucker's "Most Precious Love" on it, both crackers. Only one naff track on there imho.

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
Richie Morris said:
I got Bloc Party 'Silent Alarm' today. It is ace.

Got The Others 'This is the others' in the week and that is brilliant as well.

Been listening to the demo of Kaiser Chiefs as well and that is going to be HUGE!

Have got a copy of the Kaiser Chiefs album, it's quality!

blueandwhitearmy

Oct 29, 2004
Bevendean
how do you all get copies of the kaiser chiefs album when it isn't even out yet, I am counting the days til that album is out!

oh, and forgot to mention the latest thrills album let's bottle bohemia yesterday, it's a great album almost as good as the debut.

Albion Edd

Brighton til die
Jul 5, 2003
Patcham
captainmorganrum said:
I am foaming at the mouth waiting for the new Queens of the Stone Age album.

March the 21st seems a long way away.

"LULLABIES TO PARALYZE"
punk:

I'm looking foward to this album coming out its meant to be excellent, The new single Little sister is a great tune

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
blueandwhitearmy said:
how do you all get copies of the kaiser chiefs album when it isn't even out yet, I am counting the days til that album is out!

oh, and forgot to mention the latest thrills album let's bottle bohemia yesterday, it's a great album almost as good as the debut.

A mate of a mate dowloads all sort on broadband. I don't think he has actually bought an album in months!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here