Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New Albion / Sussex Tattoo

Peever

Sep 5, 2010
Canada
[MENTION=19889]Waino696969[/MENTION] Dont worry about these lot mostly that [MENTION=12422]Taybha[/MENTION] ;) :lolol: Sleeve's tend to look a bit shite until nearer the end of the design. THough the arrow through the Seagull is an interesting choice :lol:

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Cheaper than moving from "Gloucestershire/Portslade" pal.

Whoops epic fail! Sorry pal :-/

What? 'Cheaper than moving from Gloucestershire/Portslade.' What sort of response is that?
Want to try again?
First suggestion is to cover up that arrow piercing through the gulls body. Bit of a fail there no?

Last edited:

Butch Willykins

Jun 17, 2011
Shoreham-by-Sea
What? 'Cheaper than moving from Gloucestershire/Portslade.' What sort of response is that?
Want to try again?
First suggestion is to cover up that arrow piercing through the gulls body. Bit of a fail there no?

Oh hello bellend.

My response was in response to your response about laser treatment.

If you had an ounce of style in your body you might appreciate my tattoo. I'd imagine you are too but wanking over your next pair of crocs. #helmet

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
Want to try again?

Oh hello bellend.

My response was in response to your response about laser treatment.

If you had an ounce of style in your body you might appreciate my tattoo. I'd imagine you are too but wanking over your next pair of crocs. #helmet

Everyone, BATTLE STATIONS. :guns:

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade
It's all part of the style. I have 3 unharmed seagulls on my arm. Apologies if it offends but I think it's a great bit of freestyle art by my tattoo artist.

Doesn't offend I was just curious. Looks odd at the moment but so did my mates sleeve before it was completed, his looks amazing now.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here