Not from the sky, but I took this last night

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1311937714.344291.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1311937714.344291.jpg
    495.3 KB · Views: 352

Jimbo.GRFC

Banned
Apr 2, 2010
Tony Bloom is hosting some VIP reception thing in the marquee.

No expense spared, naturally.

Great idea and use of space, can only see this expanding into 2-4 marquees initially then another couple when extra seats are added. University of Sussex must be rubbing their hands. Given the proposed timing of the new training complex in Lancing, when we move there the Rugby fields can be moved over to the existing training complex. Seemples.....They only play with one set of posts anyway by the look of it in the pictures !

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Great idea and use of space, can only see this expanding into 2-4 marquees initially then another couple when extra seats are added. University of Sussex must be rubbing their hands. Given the proposed timing of the new training complex in Lancing, when we move there the Rugby fields can be moved over to the existing training complex. Seemples.....They only play with one set of posts anyway by the look of it in the pictures !

I think the marquee is only temporary.

The university needs the rugby field back.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
what is the big white tent thing in the rugby field?

corporate stuff?

That'll be where Tony is hosting a lunch for VIPs and all his friends. My mate has been invited.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Amazing. I've been inside a few times now and it still all seems a bit surreal - all that remains is for it to actually feel like the Albion's home rather than just a lovely stadium. Once we see the players out on the pitch tomorrow, the reality will really dawn..

tom26

May 14, 2004
Lewes Road, Brighton
Second to last shot of the second set definitely the best with the light glinting off the roof :sigh:

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
Giraffe, was that you in the white helicopter hovering around the stadium about 8ish last night? I was out with my dog and saw it hover over the stadium, then over the pond in the village, then back over the stadium.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
There's a gap in the west stand between the roof and that other bit and it looks really messy and it's really annoying me!

Not half as much as that gap in the East-which will be solved with a 2nd tier-other than that thanks Giraffe

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Giraffe, was that you in the white helicopter hovering around the stadium about 8ish last night? I was out with my dog and saw it hover over the stadium, then over the pond in the village, then back over the stadium.

Not my photos, sent to me. I think they're taken by Derek Chapman.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here