Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New 2013/14 Kits thread

brightonmark1234

Feb 9, 2010
Worthing
new walsall home and away kits butlerhomekit-web250-859603.jpg and mantomawaykit-web250-859607.jpg

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Nothing on this thread is beating the West Ham kits for me. They're great.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
That Man Utd away kit is exactly the same as the one posted by myself in #43 in this thread, seven weeks ago :thumbsup:

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Charlton have done well recently - they are the only nike team (aside from Manchester United/Arsenal) that seem to have unique kits (they seem to be 'teamwear catalouge' kits, but Charlton manage to chose different shirts to everyone else). In fact, it could be said that the England away shirt is a rip-off of Charlton's home shirt from last season.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
IF our kit supplier changes next year to someone like Nike, I hope they come up with a home strip similar to this one at Real Sociedad.....nice.
View attachment 43922

This is basically all I would ask for! classy home kit, mental away kit and a green keepers top, fine stuff.

Much better than what tripe we have been served up this year.

and if someone mentions bespoke dont bother, id rather have a 'catalogue' shirt that is half decent than a bespoke pile of turd.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
and if someone mentions bespoke dont bother, id rather have a 'catalogue' shirt that is half decent than a bespoke pile of turd.

I like the 'bespokeness' of errea's kits, or I did, until I saw this season's offering!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here