Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] New 20-21 Brighton Kits Release Prediction

Pump3ster

Dec 15, 2014
BRIGHTON KIT.png

This is the sort of thing I'd like to see but I 100% don't think we'll get anything like it. The all-white kit sounds really nice, though.

Attachments

• BRIGHTON KIT.png
    BRIGHTON KIT.png
    1,004.3 KB · Views: 489

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Base line is, if I REALLY like it, I will buy it. If it is anything short of that I will not be arsed as it will be changed in six twelve months time.

Kuipers Supporters Club

Feb 10, 2009
GOSBTS
Club tweeted with a pinstripe 1983 kit on the wall and ‘83 video. Would bloody love pinstripes!

Also the back of the paper Bobby is ready is pinstripes!

Last edited:

Washie

Jun 20, 2011
Eastbourne
Well. Kick-off would be a bloody weird time to reveal it if they weren't wearing it. What are they going to do: line up in it, take a knee, then rip off the tops to show the old one underneath just in time for the referee's whistle?

Lallana to walk out with it on.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Club tweeted with a pinstripe 1983 kit on the wall and ‘83 video. Would bloody love pinstripes!

Also the back of the paper Bobby is ready is pinstripes!

How good would a modern revamp of the FA Cup final kit be!

facup-final-kit.jpg

luge

Dec 18, 2010
if it is pinstripe (and nice) i may change my not buying football shirts rule that i have had in place for a few years.

nickbrighton

Feb 19, 2016
can anything be read into the "unique" wording? something truly original for a change? or is it unique in a way that has been seen hundreds of times before. I like the straightforward blue and white stripes myself, no colour gradients or different colour panels (like Sainns black bits at the top this season). The video does seem to hint quite heavily to a pinstripe- not sure how I feel about that.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
can anything be read into the "unique" wording? something truly original for a change? or is it unique in a way that has been seen hundreds of times before. I like the straightforward blue and white stripes myself, no colour gradients or different colour panels (like Sainns black bits at the top this season). The video does seem to hint quite heavily to a pinstripe- not sure how I feel about that.

"Given that Brighton have worn blue and white stripes for 99 of the 118 years that the club have existed, it’s a little strange that the Albion’s most famous day came while wearing all blue.

We’re talking of course about the 1983 FA Cup Final, when Jimmy Melia’s side took the might of Manchester United to a replay under the twin towers of Wembley. They might have even lifted the trophy were it not for the legs of Gry Bailey in the United goal.

This kit was synonymous with that cup run. From beating Manchester City 4-0 in round four to Jimmy Case’s thunderbolt at Liverpool as the Albion became the first side to win a cup tie at Anfield for nine years."

http://wearebrighton.com/albionfeatures/what-are-the-nine-best-shirts-in-brighton-history/

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
I’m kind hoping it is pinstripes. Partly because our striped efforts over the past few seasons have been absolute pony and partly because the meltdown on here will pass a couple of evenings.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here