Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Neville to Replace Gray?

Capricorn

Aug 14, 2010
Perth, Australia
I'd genuinely prefer Andy Gray than Gary Neville. I really can't stand the bloke. I guess the consolation for me is that, living in Australia, I wouldn't have to listen to the sky presenters anyway.

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
Great move, replace someone who people grew to dislike with someone already thought to be a **** by nearly everyone

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Time to buy a 3D TV I think ... different commentators on that channel!

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
I'd rather listen to Graham Norton commentating than f***ing Rat Boy

Elvis

Mar 22, 2010
Viva Las Hove
This is terrible!

Chirst! I'd rather have a woman doing it!

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
No exaggeration, I can't think of a single modern footballer I HATE more than G. Neville! He's a twat of the highest order. At least the likes of Drogba are just divers not......... well I better not get banned. Just so hope this never happens!

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
No exaggeration, I can't think of a single modern footballer I HATE more than G. Neville! He's a twat of the highest order. At least the likes of Drogba are just divers not......... well I better not get banned. Just so hope this never happens!
THIS

I will unsubscribe from Sky Sports if this c**t gets the job , I hate him this f***ing much.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
images
:thumbsup:

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
I think it'll be John Barnes, he's been on loads recently and even missed the birth of his own baby to be on Super Sunday, plus he forms a great double act with Jamie Redknapp.

Who will get Richard Keys' gig though?? Whoever it is I don't envy them, those are big boots to fill.

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
I think it'll be John Barnes, he's been on loads recently and even missed the birth of his own baby to be on Super Sunday, plus he forms a great double act with Jamie Redknapp.

Who will get Richard Keys' gig though?? Whoever it is I don't envy them, those are big boots to fill.

Not exactly difficult to replace Keys, he added virtually nothing to the shows. Stelling is far, far better. It'll be Jim Rosenthal to do the host job though, I imagine.

Yoda

English & European

Barnes is rubbish as a co-commentator, he proved that when Channel 5 had the rights for Serie A a few years ago.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here