Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

******never mind the score predictor********

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
pick yer own straight out innit......???

3-0 to the good guys, we hit our straps and blow the feckers away.....!!!!:albion1:

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
2-0 loss, Bournmouth are a good side, and we are due a loss.

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
If the South Coast Club can beat them 2-0 ... reckon we'll tonk them 4-0 (a brace apiece for Muzza and Barnes)

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
Well I had a dream last night whereby we went 3-0 up with the 3rd being scored in the 38th minute, they then scored in the 42nd minute and then scored another 2 in the second half to end up 3-3!

God I hope that's not true! :laugh:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
1-0 defeat

sloppy goal at the back late on :(

fire&skill

Killer-Diller
Jan 17, 2009
Shoreham-by-Sea
If the South Coast Club can beat them 2-0 ... reckon we'll tonk them 4-0 (a brace apiece for Muzza and Barnes)

Saints goals were both penalties and Bournemouth had one sent off which sort of implies [to me anyway] that Bournemouth went a bit mad as it was their first 'derby' for a while.

I think this will have dented their confidence far more than us drawing with a team fighting for their lives like Tranmere.

I'm with OTLW on this - Barnes is due to come really good and I think we're going to send a message out to the rest of the division. I also think Kaz is due a hat-trick.

Poyetry In Motion

Pooetry Motions
Feb 26, 2009
6.61 miles from the Amex
a tight game methinks. i still reckon we'll sneak it 1-0 / 2-1. something akin to Gus's first game in charge would do nicely!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here