Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Never Give Up Mark McGhee

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Mark

Remember these words whilst in the dug out Saturday when all the braindead behind you call for you head and tell you to feck off.

"We shall not flag nor fail. We shall go on to the end. We shall fight in France and on the seas and oceans; we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the air. We shall defend our island whatever the cost may be; we shall fight on beaches, landing grounds, in fields, in streets and on the hills. We shall never surrender and even if, which I do not for the moment believe, this island or a large part of it were subjugated and starving, then our empire beyond the seas, armed and guarded by the British Fleet, will carry on the struggle until in God's good time the New World with all its power and might, sets forth to the liberation and rescue of the Old."
- Winston Churchill, 4 June 1940, "We shall fight them on the Beaches"

Regards

Uncle Spielberg ( true believer ).

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
Mark - remember these words...

"Does that feel nice Mark, does it? Am I doing it right? Do you like it like that Mark, is it working for you".

Uncle Spielberg with MMs nuts on his chin - AGAIN!

Stop blowing him up and coming across like a sycophant.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I gave up fags and being a Arthur Bostram follower.
McGhee lives on in my wounded, tepid iniside.

fonzie2.gif

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
Sargey said:
That's done it....he'll pick a team to fight on a french beach now:p

Don't confuse him anymore than his is already please

If it's fighting on a French beach we need, then MM is more likely to choose the Air Force for the landing craft, and let the squaddies fly the planes.

The Navy won't turn up because he'll have fallen out with them and left them on a B-road just outside Chatham.....

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Uncle Buck said:
The trouble is he will pick the snipers to drive the tanks, the tank drivers to carry the stretchers, the stretcher bearers to lead the intial support, the sapers to drive the boats etc etc etc.

And all the time he will be blaming the sand, or the water or the fact that the opposition keep shooting at us...

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Sycophant

Believe me its a lot tougher at the moment to stick your head above the paraphet and support McGhee than follow the sheep calling for his head.

The guy has earned enough credit over the last 2 years to stick by him and give him 100% total and unreserved support until the end of the season whatever happens.

Stinky Kat

Tripping
Oct 27, 2004
Catsfield
HampshireSeagulls said:
If it's fighting on a French beach we need, then MM is more likely to choose the Air Force for the landing craft, and let the squaddies fly the planes.

The Navy won't turn up because he'll have fallen out with them and left them on a B-road just outside Chatham.....
:lolol: many atrue word said in jest

Sargey

Jan 27, 2006
Portslade
Believe me its a lot tougher at the moment to stick your head above the paraphet and support McGhee than follow the sheep calling for his head.

and vice versa......

The man's selections are mind numbingly bonkers:p and my opinion is that a fresh approach is needed....look at Watford for one and the progress they have made this season, McGhee by reputation is a good manager but it is clearly not working here....

I reckon we cannot financially afford to sack him....that is why he is still in a job

GIVE DEAN WILKINS A CHANCE:bounce:

Bigtomfu

Jul 25, 2003
Harrow
Uncle Buck said:
McGhee Post Assualt: We did not realise there would be sand on the beaches, the ones we practised on had pebbles.

"But remember we have a young squad that couldn't get over their desire to get out their buckets and spades and start playing in the sand. They were shocked and appaled by the ref's decision to swap it to a pebble beach, and we never really recovered. Still the assault on the ice cream vendor was carried out brilliantly."

Mick Beard BHA

Hirsute
Feb 23, 2004
Back in Brighton
Uncle Spielberg said:
The guy has earned enough credit over the last 2 years to stick by him and give him 100% total and unreserved support until the end of the season whatever happens.

Have to agree. We got promoted when we wanted promotion, and we stayed up when we wanted to stay up. As such, he has done his job so far.

He should have until the end of this season at least.

As for the idea of Dean Wilkins, it reminds me too much of appointing Martin Hinshelwood... :nono:

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
fourthteamtillidie said:
"But remember we have a young squad that couldn't get over their desire to get out their buckets and spades and start playing in the sand. They were shocked and appaled by the ref's decision to swap it to a pebble beach, and we never really recovered. Still the assault on the ice cream vendor was carried out brilliantly."

Jake really enjoyed his 99....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here