Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Never a pen

JOLovegrove

Jan 30, 2012
If we don't get in the play offs because of a dodgy penalty decision then we don't deserve to make the play offs in the first place.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
No, they didn't. There was a chance Kaz one at their place was actually in but we'd need a better camera angle :thumbsup:

Someone called [MENTION=17368]Johnnyboy[/MENTION] decided to give me a 'thumbs down' on this comment - I'd like to know why?!

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
You mean the one we went over for ages and was pretty much proven to not be in, and understood by anyone who understands there rules of the game?

Surely it's geometry as much as the rules of football?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Surely it's geometry as much as the rules of football?

Sorry - quite. Anyone who understands basic shapes, let alone the rules of football. I cannot believe how long that carried on even after people were PROVED point blank to be wrong.

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
Look at the bottom line of pics with the red dots...although close, the WHOLE of the ball is not over the line.
Watch when corners are taken...sometimes it looks like ball is out of the corner markings...but the edge of the ball is part on the line.

No, i repeat NO it wasn't.

:lolol: sarcasm is quite hard to convey i see. I was referencing how people in the media and press repeatedly said that watford were denied a CLEAR goal, when the picture shows how massively UNCLEAR it is.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Look at the bottom line of pics with the red dots...although close, the WHOLE of the ball is not over the line.
Watch when corners are taken...sometimes it looks like ball is out of the corner markings...but the edge of the ball is part on the line.

This debate reminds me so much of this...

tumblr_leni6qopHR1qf4bxi.png

Blackadder: You see Baldrick, the WHOLE of the ball has to cross the WHOLE of the line from bird's eye view, to count as a goal.
Baldrick: Who's bird is it?
Blackadder: Right...

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
:lolol: sarcasm is quite hard to convey i see. I was referencing how people in the media and press repeatedly said that watford were denied a CLEAR goal, when the picture shows how massively UNCLEAR it is.

This is the OTHER point. Barring the fact it wasn't over the line, if there's ANY element of doubt, it has to be ruled as NO GOAL. This had the most element of doubt since Doubty McDoubt Doubted...etc.

For 2 reasons, it was never a goal in a million years.

Dan Aitch

May 31, 2013
There I was expecting a thread about you meeting one of your heroes and not being able to get their autograph.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Right once and for all . I have spent hours setting up this scene to prove what is over the line or not. Same setting but different angles....OK.

And I know the grass needs cutting.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    299.5 KB · Views: 125
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    336.5 KB · Views: 119

smillie's garden

Am I evil?
Aug 11, 2003
Right once and for all . I have spent hours setting up this scene to prove what is over the line or not. Same setting but different angles....OK.

And I know the grass needs cutting.

Starring: Nike Pumpkin

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Def a penalty im afraid Greer was almost shafting him in the sexual way:clap:!!

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Starring: Nike Pumpkin

Your bench needs re treating and you could have made an effort with the pavement pointing very disappointing.
Did i mention the overgrown hedge too ???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here