Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] Netflix - What's good to watch?

GOM

living vicariously
Aug 8, 2005
Leeds - but not the dirty bit
Re Under Paris. Go on then, watch it.
PS Did I say it's dubbed from French to English.
I have, a weirdly enjoyable silly, totally bonkers, don't have to think, just sit back and enjoy the madness.
The ending is completely way off the chart crazy bonkers.

In my eyes this doesn't make it bad, just crazy.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
I’ve just started watching season 2 of Tour de France Unchained. It’s a fascinating insight into the rigours of the race.
I'm always fascinated by Jonas Vinegaard's amphibian-like mouth and Wout van Aert's incredible quiff.
:)

Absolute balls of steel all round, keeping off the brakes on the downhills.

Normal Rob

Jul 8, 2003
Somerset
Tore my calf playing dad's footy last night and currently cannot walk. This threads coming into it's own. Watching Under Paris right now (awful) and had already started TDF Unchained.

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
Sorry are you criticising Godzilla Minus One? I mean each to their own but I'm not sure how anyone could actiony/disaster/monsters and not think it's the best for ages
Too much boring dialogue 😴 almost as bad as The Meg 😆

North of Robertsbridge

Sep 22, 2023
East Sussex
Does anyone just subscribe to Netflix for 2-3 months in Winter? At £18.99 for UHD it’s seriously expensive, so I was thinking I’d just binge in the dark months (well, that and football)

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Does anyone just subscribe to Netflix for 2-3 months in Winter? At £18.99 for UHD it’s seriously expensive, so I was thinking I’d just binge in the dark months (well, that and football)
Going to bin it off altogether next month .

It’s for teenage girls and people who still find murder fascinating.

Not for me, Clive.

beardy gull

Jul 18, 2003
Portslade
It’s not new but someone recommended Travelers to me recently. Halfway through the first season and I’m hooked. Very enjoyable sci-fi series.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Probably already been mentioned but Bodkin is good fun if you like crime thrillers.

Super Sub

Aug 13, 2016
I’ve just binge watched 3 body problem. It won’t be everyone’s cup of tea but I personally thought it was brilliant

Grizz

NSC Patron
Jul 5, 2003
Finally got around to rewatching and finishing the German time travelling series Dark. My head still hurts trying to follow it all 😂

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here