Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Net rumour - John Terry ALLEGEDLY had an affair with Wayne Bridge's missus

MJsGhost

Oooh Matron, I'm an
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East
Apparently will be in the papers tomorrow, with a court order gagging the press so they can't name the 'alleged'...

Whoever did do it, knocked her up and now Bridge is refusing to play for England... (oh well...!)

This statement in no way implies that John Terry did this - I am merely stating there is a rumour to that effect... :wink:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
There are no ends to John Terry's talents. Penalty misses, parking in disabled spots because he is too lazy to walk a bit further to a restaurant, and now this.

England captain, role model to all :clap:

Don't forget whipping out his crimson pirate and urinating into a pint glass on the bar.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Bridge is crap, so no loss to England

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
There are no ends to John Terry's talents. Penalty misses, parking in disabled spots because he is too lazy to walk a bit further to a restaurant, and now this.

ah, so you've decided its true then? hope i never get you on a jury.:rolleyes:

Im wondering which paper has this "story" before thinking any more about it.

Monsieur Le Plonk

Lethargy in motion
Apr 22, 2009
By a lake
PA-5567246.jpg

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Let's do the man justice and not lose sight of that great leader of men's drunken abuse of shocked tourists who were stuck at a Heathrow hotel because of the September 11 attacks. What a guy.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
It's your classic blonde v brunette showdown, and maybe the 'who's prettier/dirtier' conundrum thrown in for good measure. Tough call.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
To be fair, Bridge is clearly batting well above his average with her.
It was only ever going to be a matter of time.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003

Correct. The jug-eared bench-warmer was fair game.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo

Maybe, but the question I'd ask is why with John Terry? He's not exactly a handsome devil is he? And as for charm...the less said the better I think. Now, I'd understand it if she was some old slapper on the make that met JT in some shitty nightclub but she already has a millionaire, premier league,(occasional) international footballer husband. Surely if she is going to get some on the side it'll be a purely physical thing(as, as you say, Bridge is batting above his average). Shouldn't she be humping some wannabe model or something?

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
England Captain, £100k a week, always on the booze, parks where he wants and shags fit birds - who wouldn't want that sort of a life.

Oh and blond by the way.

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
In today's Popbitch there's a story about a goalkeeper leaving his club to the surprise of the fans because his missus was being seen to by one of the team's strikers.

I wondered briefly if it could mean Graeme Smith but then I realised that Popbitch really wouldn't have bothered reporting it if that were the case.

So anyone got any ideas?

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
In today's Popbitch there's a story about a goalkeeper leaving his club to the surprise of the fans because his missus was being seen to by one of the team's strikers.

I wondered briefly if it could mean Graeme Smith but then I realised that Popbitch really wouldn't have bothered reporting it if that were the case.

So anyone got any ideas?

David James?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here