Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Neil Warnock will take over as Crystal Palace boss

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
Neil Warnock will take over as Crystal Palace boss and make Keith Curle a coach at Selhurst Park.

I just saw this on the beeb, and to think I used to think he was all right !!!

bhafc4eva

Nov 21, 2003
Him and Mr Tango will never get along, it wont last!

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Can yesterday have it's news back?

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Look, if there's one certainty in life (even greater than inheritance tax), it is that the Crystal Palace manager will eventually fall out with Simon Jordan while he is chairman. Sooner or later, it is inevitable.

The fact that the latest clown to grab the unicyle is the equally volatile Neil Warnock just means it will be sooner.

stig

I hate Tim and Matty B
Mar 27, 2007
i hated him, then began to quite like him :(

shall now obviously have to hate him again

blue'n'white

Oct 5, 2005
2nd runway at Gatwick
I give it till May - tops
Lets face it Warnock could start a fight in an empty room and he wants things all his own way which he aint gonna get if Mr Orange is around.
More interestingly I heard from a CPFC supporting friend that Agent Orange is off in a year or so

Ice Man

Jan 5, 2006
I've always respected Warnock. Controversial? Yes. But I like a manager who tells it like it is.

Just finished reading his autobiography (Good read by the way, would definentely recommend it) and I thought to myself "My god, he's a bit of a legend really".

Of course, I'll hate him if he signs a contract with them. But hell, if he carries on where Taylor left off, he may just win back my affection.

:)

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
He's a professional football manager (apparently with qualifications) and he is unemployed.There are 92 league clubs,so the sits vac is a short column.He wants a job in the top 2 divisions,which eliminates a couple of the current vacancies,so Palace is probably a good deal for him.

Jaffa-ncy his chances?

Nor do I.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
he is easy to hate and easy to like depending on the situation

he takes over at Palace AUTOMATICALLY makes him a smug moaning bullying bastard :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here