Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Neil Warnock is turning into an elderly central European woman

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
...before my very eyes. I couldn't help but noticing this as he moaned away as usual about the ref with his weird little satanic look in his unsavoury shifty little eyes...but, as he gets older, you could stick Colin Wanker in a headscarf and a dirty apron and he just IS perfect as one of those old dears you see on newsreels, gleaning their way through barren potato fields in 1945 to feed hungry infants or lugging away the bomb rubble in Berlin.

If this carries on he'll be perfect to play the witch in a pantomime production of Hansel and Gretl, say. Or the homicidal dwarf at the end of Don't Look Now, if he walks on his knees. He won't even need a wig. Or is just ME?

Neil-Warnock-Crystal-Palace-Championship-Play_870019.jpg

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Spot on. Although could also be made up in a more comedic way, a la Terry Jones' constant portrayal of middle aged women in Monty Python.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Could also have posted a pic of a similar looking central/east European peasant woman.
Sure but I couldn't find one. I did however find a picture of Neil Warnock - he's second from the left, arguing with an off-duty referee:

truemmerfrauen_01.jpg

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
You do have a point. This old crone's from Macedonia - and she isn't happy about 23-year-old officials.

2237754426_20c3649dbe.jpg

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Neil Warnock or Micky Adams? Mmm let me think!

Is Adams also turning, American Werewolf In London-style, into a BABOUSHKA?

I'd not noticed that; I didn't think any other manager was. Except maybe Gerrard Houllier. Although I reckon he's heading more down the line of a Parisian CHARWOMAN.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Neil Warnock's dad....? ???

Attachments

• winnerDM_468x700.jpg
    winnerDM_468x700.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 148

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here