Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Neighbours

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
I used to love Plain Jane who lived with Nel Mangel. Plain on the outside direty bitch on the inside.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
tommy boy said:
yeah i like mental girls aswell

the wife is a proper NUT CASE

The current Miss Biehn can be a bit mental but I have had some proper nutters in the past. I dumped this girl I wasn't even going out with and she threatened to put up posters of The Lesatron saying avoid this man he has herpes. Just coz it's true doesn't make it right.

seagully

Cock-knobs!
Jun 30, 2006
Battle
Les Biehn said:
The current Miss Biehn can be a bit mental but I have had some proper nutters in the past. I dumped this girl I wasn't even going out with and she threatened to put up posters of The Lesatron saying avoid this man he has herpes. Just coz it's true doesn't make it right.

One girl I went out with headbutted me when I split up with her

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
seagully said:
One girl I went out with headbutted me when I split up with her

Woah. This one was more psychological, she used to phone me up and tell me she dream't whe was giving me a BJ and woke up with a pube in her mouth. She even asked her work if she could transfer from Bolton to Brighton in the hope we would bump into each other and I would fall in love with her.

Last edited:

seagully

Cock-knobs!
Jun 30, 2006
Battle
Les Biehn said:
Woah. This one was more psychological, she used to phone me up and tell me she dream't whe was giving me a BJ and woke up with a pube in her mouth. She even asked wok if she could transfer from Bolton to Brighton in the hope we would bump into each other and I would fall in love with her.

W.E.I.R.D.O!! That dream thing is f***ed up! Were you fearing for your life?

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
seagully said:
W.E.I.R.D.O!! That dream thing is f***ed up! Were you fearing for your life?

She said and done other stuff as well. I haven't heard from her for 3 years. Then suddenly about 2 months ago I got a letter from her basically saying she was still in love with me, never stops thinking about me. The worse part is I don't know how she has my address down here, I never gave it to her.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
22966.jpg.w560h420.jpg

seagully

Cock-knobs!
Jun 30, 2006
Battle
Les Biehn said:
She said and done other stuff as well. I haven't heard from her for 3 years. Then suddenly about 2 months ago I got a letter from her basically saying she was still in love with me, never stops thinking about me. The worse part is I don't know how she has my address down here, I never gave it to her.
istockphoto_939409_bunny_boiler.jpg

Artois

is 100% of your RDA
Jul 5, 2003
Hooters
Bluejuice said:
Ladies and gentlemen I give you Anne Wilkinson.

soapie-lather2.jpg

That Billy was one lucky ****.

Sadly I can't find any better pictures of this delectable sawt but can confirm she is 100% grade A SEX

There is a picture of her topless on the beach, floating around the internet somewhere.

Can't seem to find it though :(

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
tommy boy said:
carl, i hate to tell you this

but that girl

is ME

:ohmy: I spent the last 2 months of 2002 fingering your arsehole?! Dear god.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
I know its not Neighbours but I want to see Sally from Home and Away's booboids.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here